The Aurora Protocol announces Aurora+, an exciting new platform providing Aurora users with free transactions, staking of AURORA tokens, airdrops and more.
Blockchain is among the most popular of all new technologies and is frequently referred to as Web 3.0. As new participants discover, however, it’s terribly complicated, with technical challenges every step of the way. A world of Googles and Facebooks brought wide adoption to Web 2.0. The clear opportunity now is bridging the innovative world of Web 3.0, with the convenience and familiarity of Web 2.0.
Today we’re excited to unveil that bridge, with Aurora+!
What is Aurora+?
Aurora+ is an exciting new membership program for users of Aurora, that provides a suite of incredible benefits. Available today, all Aurora users can sign up for a free Basic account, including:
- 50 free transactions per month. One of the biggest user experience hurdles throughout all of crypto is understanding and dealing with transaction fees. Aurora+ eliminates this problem, setting the blockchain free!
- AURORA Staking. Aurora+ members who stake AURORA tokens will enjoy not only a continuous stream of AURORA rewards but also streams of rewards from the best projects throughout the Aurora ecosystem!
- AURORA Airdrop. To ensure that all Aurora+ members experience the benefits of Aurora Staking, everyone who creates an account on Aurora+ during the first week of launch will be presented with an opportunity to claim and stake an Aurora Airdrop!
Those are the benefits available today. In the future, Aurora will continue to evolve the Aurora+ platform with foreseen features like:
- Paid Premium Plans. Perhaps you need more than 50 transactions per month. Perhaps you’re a trader and need your transactions prioritized. Just as with mobile phone service, Aurora+ Premium plans will allow users to access the features and services that exactly fit their needs.
- Governance participation. Aurora+ members who stake AURORA will be eligible to participate in the governance of the Aurora protocol, through participation in the AuroraDAO.
- Private transactions. Given the technical underpinnings between Aurora and the NEAR protocol, Aurora+ will roll out a solution to the Ethereum Dark Forest problems related to transaction analysis and front-running.
- Single-point KYC. Aurora+ will offer optional KYC from within the user’s dashboard, recording the results to the blockchain, and making them available to any dApps in the Aurora ecosystem that require KYCs.
Aurora is working to optimize the user experience not only for its users, but for its ecosystem apps and platforms as well.
Aurobots — An exclusive NFT collection
In the famous words of Steve Jobs, we’re excited to announce — one more thing!
To celebrate the launch of Aurora+, Aurora is giving away NFTs from an amazing new collection called “Aurobots”, from renowned NFT creator, Mr. Brown.
111 unique Aurobot NFTs will be randomly distributed to lucky winners, in multiple lotteries corresponding to platform milestones during the first few weeks of launch. And in addition to owning a fantastic NFT, Aurobots holders will also benefit from a 10X boost of their monthly free transactions!
Get started today!
Create your own free Aurora+ today, and begin experiencing the benefits of Web 3.0 with the convenience of Web 2.0 at: https://aurora.plus
What is Aurora?
Aurora is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) built on NEAR, providing a solution for developers to deploy their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users. Aurora is backed by top VCs such as Pantera Capital, Electric Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Three Arrows Capital, and Alameda Research.
You can learn more about Aurora at https://aurora.dev
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.