B2BinPay is the leading company in crypto payment services. The company has collected a huge number of satisfied customers over the years by delivering great customer service, security, and assistance to all consumers. In order to keep up with the growing popularity of bitcoin payments, we are continually updating and increasing our capabilities.
Upgrades to the B2BinPay system
It is necessary to keep features updated to provide the best experience possible for consumers. B2BinPay’s major goal is to assure the standard’s compliance. We put an emphasis on offering our customers the best degree of comfort and security possible throughout the most recent update. Numerous enhancements and new features have been implemented to help in the smooth and rapid execution of high-speed transactions.
The new HelpDesk function would make all service users’ experiences simpler, more accessible, and more pleasurable as a consequence of the implementation of the new functionality, according to B2BinPay. Whenever a technical problem arises with the B2BinPay program, the HelpDesk will help you in addressing the problem via the usage of the software.
Merchant account holders will be able to attach emails to invoices in order to make use of a full email support system. As a result, consumers will benefit from the faster resolution of any difficulties they have with a product or service.
In partnership with B2BinPay, ChainAnalysis, a new transaction-friendly blockchain intelligence tool, is now available. A user-friendly interface, a real-time API, and continuous monitoring of all bitcoin transactions will be available to all Merchant accounts.
- Each page’s logs now have a new field name.
- Merchants may now filter their wallet listings by currency using the newly included currency filter on the Wallet page, which is accessible to all users.
- Merchant account users may now repay the payment by clicking the Refund option from the Account menu on the Invoice details page.
- Merchant user account customer support email addresses have been updated, and payer queries will now be forwarded to these addresses. By clicking the Create New Bank Withdrawal button, a new window will open.
- A new anti-money laundering service provider emerged.
- The structure of the AML system has been improved, and the inclusion of new features is being contemplated. As a result of this, long waits of up to an hour will be eliminated.
- Repeated testing will now be delayed somewhat to make up for the service provider’s tardiness. If a company fails to perform the last check, an email alert is issued to compliance, and no further checks are attempted as a result.
- When merchants withdraw money from a bank, a precise computation is required to calculate the percentage of the withdrawal amount plus a predefined amount in the withdrawal currency (not less than the minimum commission amount). Using the B2BinPay Back Office, you may select commission percentages, predetermined quantities, and minimum commissions for your sales. Additionally, on the withdrawal creation form, the contract amount is now shown in the amount box.
- Merchants will also benefit from a more user-friendly payment page.
- Updates have been made to the token icons and the search box, and tags are now accessible for all of the supported currencies. A variety of cryptocurrencies, including coins and stablecoins, have been distributed to different contributors.
Bugs have been fixed
- The inability to alter the language of the calendar widget
- Invalid amount filtering on the exchange page
- Mismatch in the commission currency on the Create Exchange Page
B2BinPay has steadily grown and supplied its clients with the most current and important advancements since its beginning. Customers get best-in-class help, the greatest security, and a broad variety of services from the organization. Because of this, B2BinPay is the most effective online payment software solution available on the market today.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.