Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in terms of volume has recently partnered with Crypto Savannah. The exchange platform is looking forward to supporting Uganda’s economic transformation and youth employment through blockchain.
Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance announced the partnership on Twitter, says:
“Binance will partner with crypto savannah, Aggie Konde, Helen Haiyu to support Uganda’s economic transformation and youth employment through blockchain, embracing the 4th industrial revolution. We will do this creating thousands of jobs and bringing investments to Uganda.”
Crypto Savannah, an African Blockchain Innovation Hub, Aggie Konde, the CEO of Msingi East Africa, Helen Hai, CEO of the Made in Africa Initiative along with CZ, the CEO of Binance will jointly work towards transforming the economic status of Africa through blockchain initiative.
The announcement was made after an open meeting held by the Blockchain Association of Uganda for the collaboration. The team will be working towards creating jobs and increasing the investments in Uganda.
Binance will be providing drive structural change, training and support young entrepreneurs innovating with blockchain.
During the open meeting, CZ says:
“My advice to the young people is to focus on providing solutions to people that make lives better and the money will follow.”
He further adds:
“We want to understand the landscape and grow our understanding of the market.”
The CEO of Binance also addressed the developers during the meeting and told them to build something that’s easy to use for the masses.
Ben Theobald, an Online Entrepreneur and an NEO, Lisk and Ethereum investor says:
“Thats an unexpected move! CZ Binance But good to see that the African content is not forgotten. Blockchain and all its possibilities will help the African people massively. Great job”
Mohammed, a Twitterati says:
“Uganda the new wakanda”
Cal, another Twitterati says:
“Aka we see an opportunity to take advantage of Africa. As the Chinese are already doing in Africa. Non of these countries really care about the Africans, the care about MAXIMING PROFITS. Africa offers the most potential for this because the markets there is not over saturated.”
Jarau Moses, a Steem Ambassador of Uganda says:
“Welcome to Uganda and we happy you have chosen us. We have a growing community of young crypto guys.”
Cryptopoipds, a crypto-enthusiast says:
“Uganda will be turned into Wakanda by Bibranium”
A Pompliano, a well-known crypto-capitalist says:
“Binance has announced they will make significant investments in Uganda by supporting and training the people building products with blockchain tech. Nothing to see here – just another crypto company providing opportunity for humans around the world.”
Elvin, an LTC and NEO investor says:
“This is why I love crypto. Finally everybody around the world will Get a chance to better their financial situation, and not be dependent on nasty banks and governments. The fact that Binance does this is a Nice gesture. Go Binance!”
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
Crypto News – 25 May – Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 25 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 25
1) Bitcoin Wallet receives part of 5,000 BTC: A recent Whale Alert highlighted a transaction on May 24, where a large sum of Bitcoin [BTC] exchanged hands between two anonymous wallets. According to the alert the transaction took place at 22:13:23 + 1 minutes and 5,000.00001092 BTC was transferred from an unknown wallet, with address 19SiCYaYKZh9A8HUjuh14eg5wtYzKxiFbB, to another unknown wallet with address 14GcjGjxwadzcpmq9EG3KUgTKATjurbnWt.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VRQwb0
2) Bitwise Report 2.0: Bitcoin [BTC] futures continues growth: On a month-on-month basis, Bitcoin Futures saw a massive bump in April trading at an average of 10,000 contracts daily, peaking on April 4, with over 22,000 contracts traded. To put that number in perspective, in March 2019, the average contracts traded was less than 4,000. Despite the high standards set in April, the average daily contracts traded in May, with 25 days gone has exceeded 14,000 and still looks to grow, given the price performance of Bitcoin.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W40sTR
3) Craig Wright on private keys: Craig S Wright has, for years, claimed he is the true creator of Bitcoin [BTC] without providing a shred of evidence to support the same. With the crypto-community levelling, Wright could prove his worth by sending BTC from Satoshi Nakamoto’s touted wallet containing around 980,000 BTCs, the BSV man in a twisted cause and effect situation, stated he will “sign” into his wallet only when he proves he is the creator.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2X6fdlw
4) Tether’s [USDT] market cap hits ATH: Tether and Bitfinex are being closely scrutinized now more than ever due to the NYAG’s lawsuit; however, the scrutiny doesn’t seem to have affected Tether as the market cap of USDT has increased by over $100 million in approximately 70 days.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2McaTjE
5) Tether volume shift: Another controversial topic in the cryptocurrency industry was the issue of fake transaction volumes on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The magnitude of the topic was so large that even Changpeng Zhao, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Binance had raised red flags. This topic and Tether as a whole received another twist when Larry Cermack, the Director of Research at The Block, pointed out a few parameters when it came to the said volume.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wmk4mJ
6) Bitfinex’s LEO tokens listed on Delta Exchange: Bitfinex’s Leo tokens faced quite a lot of criticism when they were announced, due to the missing $850 million funds from Bitfinex. The private investment round by Bitfinex also faced a lot of heat from the media. However, in a recent development, Leo tokens are being listed on various exchanges for trading.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HUEnNB
7) Robinhood en-route a projected valuation of $7 billion: Robinhood, the California-based cryptocurrency exchange made headlines recently when a source close to the organization revealed that it was on the verge of closing their latest round of funding at a valuation of a whopping $7 billion – $8 billion. Sources even claimed that the current round of funding could act as a precursor to an even bigger round of funding, which would pit Robinhood with the bigwigs like Coinbase and Binance.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W64KKj
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Bitcoin nirvana is happening right now, says Max Keiser
Bitcoin [BTC]: General manager of BIS says Bitcoin and blockchain technology should be explored to its limits
Bitcoin [BTC]: Mati Greenspan claims ‘$200 move can easily lead to a $2,000 move’
Bitcoin [BTC] and Litecoin [LTC] Price Analysis: BTC and LTC bulls defend position
Dubai-based exchange BitOasis allegedly delists Monero [XMR], ZCash [ZEC] without informing users
Tron [TRX] announces future trading on OKEx platform from May 20
Bitcoin’s [BTC] Lightning Network is awesome, says Blockstream’s Samson Mow
Crypto is replacing the US Dollar and no one seems to be noticing, claims prominent investor Robert Kiyosaki
Bitcoin Cash’s [BCH] Roger Ver adds Coinbase and Binance to his ‘safe list’
Bittrex transfers 6,999,999 XRP to Upbit amid Ripple’s alleged report discrepancies
Bitcoin [BTC] is still going to $100,000, claims Heisenberg Capital’s Max Keiser
XRP: Massive amounts of cryptocurrency moved as Ripple, Nexo come into the picture
Satoshi Nakamoto is easy to get through; can be found by fools, claims John McAfee
XRP: Google Chrome extension to detect trustworthiness of select XRP addresses goes live