The week has started off with a good sign for all the cryptocurrencies. The market has seen a significant increase in terms of volume and value. This has led to a lot of hope in the crypto-space where investors have started to believe that all the coins are going to be in green for a long time and the bloodbath will subside.
The crypto-space is buzzing with excitement around with the changes that are going to take place in few days. For instance, the cryptocurrency market cap has gone up to more than $400 billion, the Bitcoin Cash [BCH] fork is scheduled for May 15th and November 15th, the Tron Main Net Release which is scheduled for May 31st, the EOS Main Net release set on June 2nd, Ripple Santander tie-up and AWS Ethereum mining template has geared up the market.
Bitcoin [BTC], Ethereum [ETH], Ripple [XRP] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] have broken the resistance mark and have started to trade in a comparatively higher value and has set their new mark. At present, Bitcoin [BTC] has a dominance of more than 37% in the market.
According to CoinMarketCap at press time, Bitcoin [BTC] is currently trading at $9324 with a market cap of $158 billion and has seen a significant rise of more than 5% in the past 24 hours; Ethereum [ETH] is currently trading at $697 with a market cap of $69 billion and has seen a significant rise of more than 8%; Ripple [XRP] is currently trading at $0.916 with a market cap of $35 billion and has seen a significant rise of more than 4% in the past 24 hours; Bitcoin Cash [BCH] is currently trading at $1454 with a market cap of $24 billion and has seen a rise of more than 2% in the 24 hours.
Many market speculators believe that all the top coins and alt-coins are going to trade in higher values in the following few days. They even speculate that Bitcoin [BTC] is going to hit $10000 and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] is going to hit $2000 in coming few days.
Steven de Bruijn, a crypto-trader says:
“I just saw a bitcoin cash sell wall of 1200+ coins on bittrex get eaten within an hour. First someone filled half the entire order, and then the rest of the buyers chipped away at it. Crazy day where some fortunes will have been made and others lost. Congrats on the 600 BCH.”
Orchidd77, a Redditor says:
“Fuck yeah! Let’s go boys! Someone start thinking up some 20k memes in advance this time. The lack of good 20k memes was one of the main reasons for the ‘dip’.”
Kara Jenavive, a BCH investor says:
“BCH is making history right now. We are fulfilling Satoshi Nakamoto’s dream. It going to go all the way up in terms of volume and value.”
Chewiecoin, an XRP/Ripple enthusiast says:
“How nice is it to see XRP price holding in the mid to high 60’s? This is great news. I feel the whole market is now recovering and XRP, due to all the great partnership news, will benefit the most of all coins from this.”
Mike Geller, a crypto-enthusiast says:
“I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. The next resistance point is probably going to be at 10K. Once that is crossed, its partyyy”
Daniel Adams, a cryptocurrency trader and investor says:
“I’m market looks highly bullish. Be prepared for more surprises. We gonna be back to breaking records again.”
Dave Bryan, an investor from Westminster says:
“All the banks are interested, all the governments are interested. The crypto-space is slowly gaining attention and it’s from the big guns. Hopefully, the prices will explode soon”
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
Crypto News – 25 May – Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 25 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 25
1) Bitcoin Wallet receives part of 5,000 BTC: A recent Whale Alert highlighted a transaction on May 24, where a large sum of Bitcoin [BTC] exchanged hands between two anonymous wallets. According to the alert the transaction took place at 22:13:23 + 1 minutes and 5,000.00001092 BTC was transferred from an unknown wallet, with address 19SiCYaYKZh9A8HUjuh14eg5wtYzKxiFbB, to another unknown wallet with address 14GcjGjxwadzcpmq9EG3KUgTKATjurbnWt.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VRQwb0
2) Bitwise Report 2.0: Bitcoin [BTC] futures continues growth: On a month-on-month basis, Bitcoin Futures saw a massive bump in April trading at an average of 10,000 contracts daily, peaking on April 4, with over 22,000 contracts traded. To put that number in perspective, in March 2019, the average contracts traded was less than 4,000. Despite the high standards set in April, the average daily contracts traded in May, with 25 days gone has exceeded 14,000 and still looks to grow, given the price performance of Bitcoin.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W40sTR
3) Craig Wright on private keys: Craig S Wright has, for years, claimed he is the true creator of Bitcoin [BTC] without providing a shred of evidence to support the same. With the crypto-community levelling, Wright could prove his worth by sending BTC from Satoshi Nakamoto’s touted wallet containing around 980,000 BTCs, the BSV man in a twisted cause and effect situation, stated he will “sign” into his wallet only when he proves he is the creator.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2X6fdlw
4) Tether’s [USDT] market cap hits ATH: Tether and Bitfinex are being closely scrutinized now more than ever due to the NYAG’s lawsuit; however, the scrutiny doesn’t seem to have affected Tether as the market cap of USDT has increased by over $100 million in approximately 70 days.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2McaTjE
5) Tether volume shift: Another controversial topic in the cryptocurrency industry was the issue of fake transaction volumes on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The magnitude of the topic was so large that even Changpeng Zhao, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Binance had raised red flags. This topic and Tether as a whole received another twist when Larry Cermack, the Director of Research at The Block, pointed out a few parameters when it came to the said volume.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wmk4mJ
6) Bitfinex’s LEO tokens listed on Delta Exchange: Bitfinex’s Leo tokens faced quite a lot of criticism when they were announced, due to the missing $850 million funds from Bitfinex. The private investment round by Bitfinex also faced a lot of heat from the media. However, in a recent development, Leo tokens are being listed on various exchanges for trading.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HUEnNB
7) Robinhood en-route a projected valuation of $7 billion: Robinhood, the California-based cryptocurrency exchange made headlines recently when a source close to the organization revealed that it was on the verge of closing their latest round of funding at a valuation of a whopping $7 billion – $8 billion. Sources even claimed that the current round of funding could act as a precursor to an even bigger round of funding, which would pit Robinhood with the bigwigs like Coinbase and Binance.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W64KKj
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Bitcoin [BTC]: General manager of BIS says Bitcoin and blockchain technology should be explored to its limits
Bitcoin [BTC]: Mati Greenspan claims ‘$200 move can easily lead to a $2,000 move’
Bitcoin [BTC] and Litecoin [LTC] Price Analysis: BTC and LTC bulls defend position
Dubai-based exchange BitOasis allegedly delists Monero [XMR], ZCash [ZEC] without informing users
Kraken’s Austin Alexander says cryptocurrency space is ‘moving fast’, making it difficult for staffing
Tron [TRX] announces future trading on OKEx platform from May 20
Bitcoin’s [BTC] Lightning Network is awesome, says Blockstream’s Samson Mow
Crypto is replacing the US Dollar and no one seems to be noticing, claims prominent investor Robert Kiyosaki
Bitcoin Cash’s [BCH] Roger Ver adds Coinbase and Binance to his ‘safe list’
Bittrex transfers 6,999,999 XRP to Upbit amid Ripple’s alleged report discrepancies
Bitcoin [BTC] is still going to $100,000, claims Heisenberg Capital’s Max Keiser
XRP: Massive amounts of cryptocurrency moved as Ripple, Nexo come into the picture
Satoshi Nakamoto is easy to get through; can be found by fools, claims John McAfee
XRP: Google Chrome extension to detect trustworthiness of select XRP addresses goes live