Tokenomy, a marketplace for tokens to be listed and traded, announced its launch today. It is a one-step tokenization platform that allows individuals and corporations to generate, distribute, and exchange their tokens. It enables the transformation of any valuable offerings into blockchain tokens, these include loyalty points, virtual goods, real assets, or creative content.
The aim of Tokenomy is to create financial inclusion and connect anyone to a global value network for the acceleration of innovation. Tokenomy aims to achieve the same with attributes like a proposal, marketing, tokenization, presale, and market exchange.
The first batch of token listen on the Beta version includes:
- Bitcoin [BTC]: Bitcoin currently trending with a market cap of $129 billion with the highest price of $7,600.48. It has a downfall of -1.66% in the past 24 hours.
- Ethereum [ETH]: Ethereum has a current market cap of $60 billion with a price of $604.79, and has seen a drop of -1.22% over the past 24 hours and if we look at the statistics of the past week its seen a rise of 11.07%.
- Bread [BRD]: Currently has a market cap of $49 million with a price of $0.55. Its seen a downfall of -3.33% in the past 24 hours.
- PundiX [NPXS]: Production of the coin had started in February 2018. Currently, the market cap and price are unknown.
- OmiseGO [OMG]: OmiseGO currently has a market cap of $1.1 billion with a price of $11.27, and has seen a fall of fall of -7.95% over the past 24 hours.
- Tokenomy [TEN]: Having its own coin, Tokenomy’s market cap is $37 million with the price at $0.30. It has seen a rise of 8.25% over the past 24 hours.
- TRON [TRX]: Having decided to transition from Ethereum, TRON’s market cap stands at $3.9 billion with a price of $0.05. It has seen a downfall of -4.18% over the past 24 hours.
- VeChain: Vechain recently announced its partnership with slowmist to ensure network security, with that it has a market cap of $2 billion and a price of $3.95 with a 0.21% rise in the past 24 hours.
- Veritaseum [VERI]: Still in its beta version, VERI has a market cap of $188 million with a price of $92.70.
CryptoSompz, a crypto enthusiast commented on the post,
“Makes no sense that you are FORCED to type in a second phone number to register, who has two??”
Yulius, a Twitter user commented,
“You havent implemented market history? Why dont you implement the free tradingview plugin directly on the trading page instead of putting “advanced chart” link tbh the UI is not pleasant to see”
Future plans for Tokenomy includes market pair plan of:
- Week 1: BTC — All pairs
- Week 2: ETH & TEN — All pairs
- Week 3: USDT — All pairs
The BETA stage is planned to last for one month before its full launch.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
XRP/USD Technical Analysis: Cryptocurrency struggles to get out of the bear pit
Thailand’s National Stock Exchange venturing into the cryptocurrency space
Bitcoin [BTC]: Futures Contracts and ETFs will see developments in 2019 says VanEck director
Ripple’s regulatory relations director asks for ‘a leveled playing field’ in terms of XRP regulations
MiningSky: The Future of Blockchain Cloud Mining Platform
Bitcoin [BTC]: A piggybacking Proof-of-Proof blockchain has almost 20% of Bitcoin’s daily transactions
Ripple’s xRapid customer SendFriend will go live by Q1 in 2019, says CEO David Lighton
Venezuelan government decrees crypto operators to pay taxes in cryptocurrency
Bitcoin SV [BSV] emerges as top gainer with 11% growth; Tron [TRX] continues massive fall
XRP reaches Australia as FlashFX adopts Ripple’s cryptocurrency
Stolen Ethereum-based tokens transferred to Binance and other top exchanges
Cryptocurrency trading platforms will be inspected by Bulgarian National Revenue Agency
Bitcoin [BTC] block halving is 66% complete; next block halving in 495 days
- Press Release
LTO Network partners with BitMax.io for token listing and exchange services