Bitcoin Cash [BCH] has seen positive volume percentage increase in the last 1-hour chart, last 24 hours chart and on the last 7 days chart. Its currently surging at 42.36% on the 7 days chart. The value of Bitcoin Cash has increased to $1084.43 at 1:00 PM UTC.
Ripple’s total volume in last 24 hours has been $1,892,780,000 and rising at a great pace, the volume of Bitcoin Cash in the last 24 hours is $943,820,000.
The new features that Bitcoin Cash offers are, on chain scalability, new transaction signatures, new difficulty adjustment algorithm, decentralized development. In addition to the new features, its new nodes also lay emphasis on its advancement which reflects on its market performance.
Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $18,424,212,839 and its price is surging at 14.37%. Seven days before, Bitcoin Cash was valued at 753.45 USD and did not see a substantial increase until April 18th.
From April 18th Bitcoin Cash started experiencing great increase with a couple of highs and lows over a period of a day but relatively experienced constant growth which has resulted in the current market price of Bitcoin Cash. Over the last two days, it has crossed the $1000 mark.
Bitcoin Cash holds great potential according to analysts and investors. Its volume, price and market capital has seen a positive impact over the last 7days which the current numbers reflect.
In the current market rise, Bitcoin Cash is one of the highest gainers accompanied by Ripple with 30% volume increase in last 7 days, IOTA with 32.74% volume increase in the last 7 days, Stellar at 47.27% volume increase in the last 7 days, Cardano with 34.42% volume increase in the last 7 days, NEM with 32.81% volume increase in the last 7 days.
A crypto investor tweeted after Bitcoin Cash crossed $1000 mark,
“Don’t over complicate things, just buy Bitcoin Cash”
In a recent sentiment analysis interview that AMBCrypto conducted, Daniel, a BCH skeptic said,
“Who are these guys even? Why would you buy BCH? It is known for taking a massive dump on investors time and time again”
Responding to Daniel, Ravish Diwedi, a crypto investor says,
“I never invested in BCH, but why the hate? Hasn’t all the coins just dumped on you? BCH holds promise, the way it went up to $1000 today, I’m sure, it could touch $5K or above soon!”
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
Crypto News – 25 May – Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 25 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 25
1) Bitcoin Wallet receives part of 5,000 BTC: A recent Whale Alert highlighted a transaction on May 24, where a large sum of Bitcoin [BTC] exchanged hands between two anonymous wallets. According to the alert the transaction took place at 22:13:23 + 1 minutes and 5,000.00001092 BTC was transferred from an unknown wallet, with address 19SiCYaYKZh9A8HUjuh14eg5wtYzKxiFbB, to another unknown wallet with address 14GcjGjxwadzcpmq9EG3KUgTKATjurbnWt.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VRQwb0
2) Bitwise Report 2.0: Bitcoin [BTC] futures continues growth: On a month-on-month basis, Bitcoin Futures saw a massive bump in April trading at an average of 10,000 contracts daily, peaking on April 4, with over 22,000 contracts traded. To put that number in perspective, in March 2019, the average contracts traded was less than 4,000. Despite the high standards set in April, the average daily contracts traded in May, with 25 days gone has exceeded 14,000 and still looks to grow, given the price performance of Bitcoin.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W40sTR
3) Craig Wright on private keys: Craig S Wright has, for years, claimed he is the true creator of Bitcoin [BTC] without providing a shred of evidence to support the same. With the crypto-community levelling, Wright could prove his worth by sending BTC from Satoshi Nakamoto’s touted wallet containing around 980,000 BTCs, the BSV man in a twisted cause and effect situation, stated he will “sign” into his wallet only when he proves he is the creator.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2X6fdlw
4) Tether’s [USDT] market cap hits ATH: Tether and Bitfinex are being closely scrutinized now more than ever due to the NYAG’s lawsuit; however, the scrutiny doesn’t seem to have affected Tether as the market cap of USDT has increased by over $100 million in approximately 70 days.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2McaTjE
5) Tether volume shift: Another controversial topic in the cryptocurrency industry was the issue of fake transaction volumes on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The magnitude of the topic was so large that even Changpeng Zhao, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Binance had raised red flags. This topic and Tether as a whole received another twist when Larry Cermack, the Director of Research at The Block, pointed out a few parameters when it came to the said volume.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wmk4mJ
6) Bitfinex’s LEO tokens listed on Delta Exchange: Bitfinex’s Leo tokens faced quite a lot of criticism when they were announced, due to the missing $850 million funds from Bitfinex. The private investment round by Bitfinex also faced a lot of heat from the media. However, in a recent development, Leo tokens are being listed on various exchanges for trading.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HUEnNB
7) Robinhood en-route a projected valuation of $7 billion: Robinhood, the California-based cryptocurrency exchange made headlines recently when a source close to the organization revealed that it was on the verge of closing their latest round of funding at a valuation of a whopping $7 billion – $8 billion. Sources even claimed that the current round of funding could act as a precursor to an even bigger round of funding, which would pit Robinhood with the bigwigs like Coinbase and Binance.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W64KKj
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Bitcoin [BTC]: General manager of BIS says Bitcoin and blockchain technology should be explored to its limits
Bitcoin [BTC]: Mati Greenspan claims ‘$200 move can easily lead to a $2,000 move’
Bitcoin [BTC] and Litecoin [LTC] Price Analysis: BTC and LTC bulls defend position
Dubai-based exchange BitOasis allegedly delists Monero [XMR], ZCash [ZEC] without informing users
Kraken’s Austin Alexander says cryptocurrency space is ‘moving fast’, making it difficult for staffing
Tron [TRX] announces future trading on OKEx platform from May 20
Bitcoin’s [BTC] Lightning Network is awesome, says Blockstream’s Samson Mow
Crypto is replacing the US Dollar and no one seems to be noticing, claims prominent investor Robert Kiyosaki
Bitcoin Cash’s [BCH] Roger Ver adds Coinbase and Binance to his ‘safe list’
Bittrex transfers 6,999,999 XRP to Upbit amid Ripple’s alleged report discrepancies
Bitcoin [BTC] is still going to $100,000, claims Heisenberg Capital’s Max Keiser
XRP: Massive amounts of cryptocurrency moved as Ripple, Nexo come into the picture
Satoshi Nakamoto is easy to get through; can be found by fools, claims John McAfee
XRP: Google Chrome extension to detect trustworthiness of select XRP addresses goes live