A member of the Bitcoin Cash [BCH] community and a Redditor, Kesh4n started an r/BTC forum today, wherein she notified that the cryptocurrency exchange CoinEx will pay out long-term dividends in BCH for CET [CoinEx Token] holders. The eligibility for receiving BCH dividends from the company is the possession of at least 10,000 CET, the user informed.
Kesh also stated the rules of allocation, saying that if the CET holdings of a person are on CoinEx, then the exchange will calculate the dividends into BCH and allocate directly to the corresponding accounts. She added:
“Otherwise, the dividends will be calculated into CET and allocated to your CET wallet addresses elsewhere.”
The total dividend amount to be allocated is believed to be the 80% of the total CoinEx monthly revenue, whereas the rest 20% will go into the development and other projects lying under the company. The interval of allocating the BCH dividends will also be on monthly bases.
Another eligibility rule for claiming the dividends is that one has to hold only the released CET. Any CET that is not issued or released and comes from mining will not be included in the dividend program. Regarding the duration needed for the funds to be credited, Kesh wrote:
“Dividend time: Your dividends will be allocated in 7 business days at the beginning of every month. The final date may vary or be delayed depending on the financial settlement.”
Recently, a popular proponent of Bitcoin Cash, Faketoshi aka Craig Wright attempted to shut down the CoinEx platform. CoinEx is a subsidiary of Bitmain, which is on the opposing side of the BCH chain split drama and wants to implement the Wormhole protocol against Wright’s nChain.
What pushed Wright to the edge was a statement made by CoinEx that Bitcoin SV [Satoshi’s Vision], the implementation proposed by him for BCH is an “altered version of Bitcoin Cash protocol”. CoinEx stated this as Bitcoin SV does not have the replay protection and will put the network in a place of vulnerability as BCH is a hard fork.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Ripple official claims that in time banks will adopt cryptocurrencies but before that it will be small companies
Ripple to lay xCurrent base in India? Industry player talks about partnership
Litecoin [LTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Bear’s hunger for bulls reflected in price trend
Winklevoss Twins launch new app; say they are “at home” with the crypto-winter
Ethereum’s [ETH] Vitalik Buterin talks about non-financial applications of blockchain in a tweetstorm
BREAKING: Ripple class-action lawsuit rolls ahead; plaintiffs place new demand
XRP to $589 proponent and rumored Ripple insider Bearableguy123 resurfaces: Can 1635x growth occur in 28 days?
Bitcoin [BTC] futures on Nasdaq confirmed by company executive; to be launched in first half of 2019
Ripple CEO responds to NYSE Chairman’s comment on digital assets
XRP twitter army blocked by Dogecoin [DOGE] creator after facing backlash to his comment on Ripple
XRP ecosystem blooms as the year ends; Ripple, r3 leave animosity behind and more
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] ABC to be delisted from all exchanges, says Bitcoin SV [BSV]’s Calvin Ayre
Cardano [ADA] creates record by becoming 4th biggest loser in terms of trading price against all-time high
Tron [TRX]’s weekly report: New multi-signature wallet underway, Accelerator program gains momentum