Clover Finance announces new Web Wallet, NFT features and additional dApp support
Clover Finance (CLV) is thrilled to announce their new Web Wallet with added NFT functionality. These NFT features can now be connected to Clover’s Web, Extension, and Mobile Wallets.
The Clover Web Wallet (https://wallet.clover.finance/) allows users to securely sign up to a wallet directly with their Google account, with Twitter login in the roadmap. The web wallet currently supports native DOT, KSM, CLV, SOL, FTM, Matic, Ethereum, and all custom assets within these networks.
The new NFT features support users to safely store, and view their collections grouped by different blockchains, and also facilitate transactions. This convenient functionality will allow users to interact with their NFT assets from different blockchains within the same dashboard.
Newly added Web Wallet features now support EMV compatible dApp connection and login features. The Web Wallet also supports NFT assets display, with support for Ethereum, BSC, Heco, and Polygon chains. Users can securely store, transfer, and view their NFTs in their web wallet account.
On top of the release of the web wallet, Clover Finance has also added two new features to the wallet – The NFT feature for Extension and the Mobile wallet. The added advanced features which are found in the Extension Wallet are:
- Solana dApps integration support
- Added Solana assets support
- Added Solana assets explorer
- Added Avalanche assets support
- Supporting of NFT assets display, sending and receiving on BSC, Heco, Ethereum, and Polygon
- Tabview style of wallet access support which will increase usability
- Improved transaction toast and transaction list display
- Upgrade Polkadot dApp connection support, introducing a whitelist mechanism
- Open the onboarding page automatically after installation
- The new user interface, such as sending page, transaction page, history page, etc.
The added advanced features which are found in the Mobile Wallet are:
- Support of NFT assets display, sending, and receiving on BSC, Heco, Ethereum, and Polygon
- The improved user interface of the assets page
- Support Solana smart contract assets, including sending and receiving
- Add dApp portal, support different dApps on multiple chains, such as Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, etc.
Clover Finance welcomes projects from different chains to integrate the Clover Extension Wallet on their platform. Projects that complete the Clover Extension wallet integration, alongside its users, will be eligible for a share of the 30 million CLV, accounting for 3% of the total CLV supply.
Projects that want to integrate the Clover extension wallet can reach out to [email protected] for a detailed guideline.
About Clover Finance
Clover Finance (CLV), is an infrastructure layer that started in May 2020, and its mainnet was launched in July 2021. It provides a one-stop, easy‑to‑use blockchain infrastructure and an ethereum virtual machine (EVM) compatible framework for Substrate‑based applications. Clover Finance focuses on driving improvement in the landscape of cross-chain compatibility and multi-chain wallets experiences.
The Clover Extension Wallet and Mobile Wallet are now live with compatibility to DOT, SOL, FTM, ETH, BSC, MATIC, AVAX, DAI, and more. The high level of compatibility along with its iconic Active-dApp network allows users to connect to any dApp from different networks simultaneously.
This paradigm shift is going to open up a whole new multi-chain wallet experience for everyone in the ecosystem.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.