BTCV – the native coin of Bitcoin Vault – is officially listed on CoinGate, becoming a payment currency for all CoinGate’s services.
Bitcoin Vault is the world’s first cryptocurrency to roll out an ecosystem of tools and services allowing users to send secure payments, as well as bypass the safety features and send Fast Secure transactions.
Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) has the 3-Key Security Solution that allows users to reverse transactions within 24 hours (144 blocks). If your local wallet’s security is compromised, you can cancel the fraudulent money transfer and protect your assets. The developers behind Bitcoin Vault are a dedicated team of professionals who strive to create the most secure cryptocurrency on the planet.
This partnership is good news for thousands of CoinGate merchants as they welcome a new wave of potential customers from yet another cutting-edge crypto project.
Also, this will be beneficial for both CoinGate and Bitcoin Vault users as well, as now they can buy and sell BTCV on CoinGate.
Commenting on this partnership, CoinGate’s Chief Operating Officer Justas Paulius stated:
We are always happy to see when people are focused on innovation and push the technological frontier by leveraging current technologies. The team that stands behind Bitcoin Vault is a perfect example, they have taken Bitcoins’ technology and built something uncanny – reversible blockchain transactions. This is an unorthodox functionality for a blockchain-based currency, however, BTCV technology offers both immutability and security for each user.
Meanwhile, Radek Popiel, Chief Communications Officer of BTCV commented about the partnership with CoinGate:
We have been searching for an ecosystem expansion partner for quite some time, and we finally found a good solution – Coingate – with their big community (nearly 250k registered users) they can help us achieve high liquidity and increased awareness of our project. With the variety of products, it’s a perfect solution to expand our ecosystem. The cooperation and implementation process went through without any problems. We were really satisfied by the professionalism of their team.
In a nutshell, Bitcoin Vault’s integration with CoinGate means that:
- BTCV token is now a payment currency by default on all online and brick & mortar stores that employ CoinGate merchant services;
- Merchants that accept BTCV tokens for payments can decide on settlements: either keep BTCV or exchange it to other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency upon receiving payment;
- Merchants can settle other accepted cryptocurrencies to BTCV;
- CoinGate users can buy BTCV directly to a wallet by SEPA bank transfer and phone credit. Traders can also sell BTCV on CoinGate directly from a personal wallet using SEPA bank transfer;
- Over 5,000 merchants are utilizing CoinGate payment processing services, thus CoinGate customers can spend their BTCV in all sorts of ways, just about anywhere in the world
CoinGate is a Lithuanian fintech company founded in 2014, primarily developing payment solutions for companies that want to integrate Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies as payment methods at the checkout.
Over seven years, already more than 1 million orders were executed in the settlement system using various tools: e-commerce plugins, flexible API, email billing, and more, all of which provide the same opportunity to get paid in crypto and, if you choose so, get fiat payouts to a bank account.
Besides payments processing, CoinGate provides additional services such as brokerage-type trading and a vast inventory of gift cards sold for crypto.