Crypto News – 20 April – Ernst and Young to launch zero-knowledge proof tech on ETH blockchain, Binance Coin skyrockets by over 300% in 2019 and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 20 April 2019
Daily Crypto News – April 20
1) Chinese company shadow mining: Huatie HengAn, a Chinese construction company which ventured into cryptocurrency mining due to its lucrative appeal has seen its valuation drop by 90 percent due to the bear market.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2UJYRlo
2) Binance Chain’s not decentralized? : Udi Wertheimer, an independent developer and a “Bitcoiner” posted a series of tweets taking a jab at Binance Chain, which is slated to launch on April 23.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Dpbish
3) BAT surges by over 6%: The coin, on April 18 when the entire market was mostly red, surged by over 10% and was trading at $0.3618, its all-time high since July 2018. On April 20, BAT reported a growth of over 6% and was valued at $0.3947, breaking its immediate resistance.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2KVtFv0
4) Ethereum price pump imminent: Ether, more commonly known as Ethereum, is the world’s second largest cryptocurrency and it might have turned bullish due to the initiation of the ‘Golden Cross’ in the daily chart. Golden Cross is when the 50-day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average, which indicates that the price has turned bullish and that the cryptocurrency has bottomed.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VWZJ2G
5) Bitcoin exchange security in limbo: A report released by Adamant Capital listed a few major catalysts that could influence a price drop of the largest coin.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Dn6rI4
6) Bitcoin accumulation phase begins: The coin has started to show signs of recovery in abearish market, with a recent surge crossing the $5,000-mark. To add on, a recent report by Adamat Capital stated that investors have started to hodl Bitcoin again.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2DnooWI
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter