Evan Luthra steps up as chief advisor at Stand Against War to help war-torn Ukraine
The circumstances in Ukraine might seem to have slowed down a notch, however, the aftermath of the war has put the entire nation pondering over safety and other existential concerns. The entire world has stepped up for Ukraine, and amidst such testing times, the ever-evolving crypto community has joined the bandwagon too. Stand Against War is working for the union of efforts of the crypto world in the best way they know how to – through minting NFTs.
The decentralized power of cryptocurrencies has empowered the users to make direct contributions to the war-stricken families in Ukraine, and all of that without the political pressure. Stand Against War is the byproduct of years of experience and goodwill of the team in the crypto community. It is a cry for help for the ones suffering in Ukraine that cannot be left unanswered.
Stand Against War: The Response
The magnitude of the Russian invasion was catastrophically high since there was a complete situation of turmoil in Ukraine – a country of about 44 million people. Around 2 million people had to find shelter in a safer place owing to the hostility of the conditions, and these statistics and numbers point toward nothing but another major refugee crisis.
The life of the people native to Ukraine has been in shambles and every day presents itself as a new battle that seems daunting and fierce. The team behind the creation of the peace nightingales NFT tried to navigate within the depth of the situation, and came up with this collection of digital artwork to make a difference!
The Peace Nightingales
The Peace Nightingales was an impulsive idea that was inspired from the sole feeling of helping one’s own kind. The project gained friction because of the pure hearted approach, and many people including the Chief Advisor Evan Luthra found themselves talking about this use case of NFTs.
The collection comprises ten thousand unique NFTs – The Peace Nightingales, and are made with the sole purpose of helping Ukraine not just once but over and over again. An audited smart contract will distribute 90% of the total price of each minted NFT to ETH wallets of 17 NGOs that are currently making a difference in Ukraine. Leaving aside this major chunk of percentage, the remaining 10% goes into the development, marketing, and maintenance of the project for substantial outreach of the project.
NFTs for good
Post President Zelensky’s open appeal in the Grammy Awards, Stand Against War has identified and partnered up with 17 NGOs that are working tirelessly to mitigate the aftermath of the war. They are covering everything from nutrition to children to animal welfare, alongside the redevelopment and restoration.
ActionAid USA – protecting the social and ecological rights of the people in Ukraine.
Alight – helping displaced persons to rebuild their lives.
CARE – providing nutritional needs of the children in Ukraine.
Committee to Protect Journalists – supporting journalists to tell Ukraine’s story.
Danish Refugee Council – leading the international humanitarian response.
Food For Life Global-Americas – helping to end hunger in Ukraine.
Global Fund for Children – meeting the needs of young minds in Ukraine.
Good360 – helping Ukrainian businesses recover from the devastating effects of the war.
International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) – providing for animal welfare in Ukraine.
Mercy Corps – bringing together front-line workers from around the world to offer assistance in Ukraine.
Project HOPE – restoring lost hope in Ukraine.
Save the Children® – securing children’s access to health, education, and safety.
SOS Children’s Villages – safeguarding the welfare of children affected by the war.
United Way Worldwide – providing shelter, transportation, and food to Ukrainian refugees.
WONDER Foundation – empower women and girls to progress from poverty.
World Central Kitchen – supporting local restaurants to provide food to the needy.
Evan Steps Up To Help Ukraine!
Well known NFT Expert and Serial Entrepreneur Evan Luthra joined hands with the team of Stand Against War in terms of offering concrete assistance. Evan has been an acclaimed orator in multiple NFT and Crypto conferences, and thus his additions will help in the creation of a greater impact.
This is the time to use your money for something that is bigger than yourself. Help your fellow kind in Ukraine, and earn the prayers and well wishes of a desperate somebody in need.
This is the time to step and to inspire others around you to join the revolution as well. You can find more about the project and how they are showing support to Ukraine on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, and Instagram.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.