FinTech Valley Vizag in collaboration with SingEx India launched Vizag FinTech Festival 2018: Opportunities Review
A Comprehensive Fintech Festival for India, encompassing key Global Fintech Stakeholders Aimed to answer ‘What it will take for Vizag to become a Global Fintech Hub’
- More than 800 delegates from across the globe to attend the conference
- Over 75 speaker’s incumbents including Banks, NBFCs, corporates and more than 40 exhibitors including fintech start-up ecosystems and influencers
- Themes include GovTech, BankTech, Financial Inclusion, Insurtech, EmergeTech
- Million dollar Challenge – Inviting Start-ups from across the globe to get connected with the Indian Market
Visakhapatnam, July 2018: Fintech Valley Vizag in collaboration with SingEx India announced Vizag Fintech Festival, a week-long event slated on from 22-26 October 2018 at Novotel Hotel, Vizag. Vizag Fintech Festival will provide an industry platform for organizations to capitalize and penetrate into the lucrative Indian fintech market. The event will witness a congregation of India’s economic community to discuss industry trends, challenges and market insights including the Indian regulatory framework along with Global Fintech Ecosystem that focuses on converging finance and technology to create large avenues of growth through industry-enablers, world-class infrastructure, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The flagship initiative intends to bring together industry, academia, and investors to innovate, co-create, and build the fintech ecosystem, with the intent of making Visakhapatnam the Fintech Epicenter of the world and the Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) is leaving no stone unturned to make this a reality.
Keeping the facts that “India’s Aadhar working as the world’s largest Biometric ID program”, “The Demonetisation of 2017” and implementation of “Goods and Services Tax” in India were the top reasons to have caused a watershed moment that created a Fintech boom in the nation, attendees will hear from prominent speakers from Regulatory Authorities such as Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Reserve Bank of India, and many others about their take on India’s digital framework and its dream of being a cashless economy.
Also speaking at the event will be CXOs from technology giants talking about improving digital infrastructure in the nation, bringing India to the grips of Cyber Security and the challenge of providing connectivity to its remaining hinterland.
Vizag FinTech Festival 2018 will also feature a series of exciting events including: CXO Golf Tournament, Opening Bash, Fintech Conference, Exhibition, Networking Reception, Comic Relief, Re-Imagine Tour, CXO Roundtable, Demo Day and Awards, and Site Tours. The conference will cover key topics like:
- Gauge the current state of India’s fintech landscape
- Key upcoming opportunities in B2C, B2B and specifically B2G given the digital & less cash focus of our country.
- Identify the key challenges faced by fintechs, and perspective of incumbents
- Key new age skills & talent/ tech gaps faced by the Fintech Industry.
- Regulatory & policy support which could further help catalyze Fintech ecosystem.
- Design a roadmap for the development of an empowering Fintech ecosystem.
About Fintech Valley Vizag:
The Fintech Valley in Vizag is a self-sustainable global Fintech Ecosystem that focuses on converging finance and technology to create large avenues of growth through industry-enablers, world-class infrastructure, entrepreneurship and innovation.
About SingEx India
SingEx Exhibitions is a subsidiary of SingEx Holdings, and is wholly owned by Singapore’s investment company, Temasek Holdings. The company harnesses insights and its strategic networks to organise and manage a series of trade exhibitions and conferences in various industries including automotive, education, environment, e-commerce and logistics, technology, healthcare and lifestyle. These events aim to connect businesses in Asia and globally, and facilitate business matching opportunities and knowledge sharing. For more information, log on to www.singex.com