Flickto: Cardano DeFi media incubator launches Web 3.0 platform to decentralize media
Last Week Co-Founder of Flickto, Rob Knight, teased the reveal of a platform that will change Hollywood and media. In 2014 the founder of Cardano, and Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson, Spoke about his vision for a decentralized future. A few years later DeFi was born. We’ve all heard of De-Fi, the emerging technology that aims to revolutionize traditional finance, making it decentralized, safer, more accessible, and cheaper to use.
Flickto shares Cardano’s long-term vision of “enabling economic empowerment to those who need it the most”. However, the team recognizes that without a media landscape that builds positive, meaningful, and unbiased narratives; it’s difficult to achieve equality, equity, or inclusion in wider society.
This is where decentralized media (DeMe) was born.
Head of Business Development at Flickto, Sobanan Narenthiran recently is quoted saying “Media corporations should be open source organizations that are owned by stakeholders such as consumers, creators, and their intermediaries. DeMe aims to create open-source platforms that give people control over their data, the media projects that are funded and ultimately consumed.”
Flickto is in the midst of their ISPO Remastered. The opportunity for people who stake with [FLICK] to receive 0.33 $FLICK per ADA, exclusive NFTs for new and long-term delegators alongside exclusive access to media projects.
There’s a reason the community regularly uses the tagline ‘$FLICK is Freedom ” because it enables them to access a voting platform that allows them to vote on media projects, earn monthly payments from successful projects or alternative revenue streams while being able to impact the Flickto ecosystem. It’s a democratized and decentralized approach to media that enables individuals to have peace of mind about the content they consume.
Flickto is the bridge between Web 3.0 and Hollywood. Decentralizing media, an industry that influences culture, how we think and perceive the world is vital to overall stability and progress throughout society. The platform aims to support 3 segments of the media industry that need to be bought together to create a meaningful and cohesive community:
- The creators and storytellers – Flickto helps enrich the economy by providing opportunities for creators by reducing the barriers to entry to create media and distribute their projects.
- The fans, enthusiasts, and hobbyists – Flickto empowers these individuals with the opportunity to vote on the content and media they wish to see. While giving them a real return in the form of monthly payments, NFTs, and other rewards for engaging and supporting the development of this ecosystem.
- The visionaries, activists, and changemakers – Flickto recognizes that their mission to decentralize the media industry will disrupt a long-standing part of society. This excites us because disruption leads to progress, it leads to real and sustainable change. The media industry is about people. It’s about human beings connecting with and sharing their stories through their chosen medium.
We have heard the call of individuals across the World and we understand the importance of building a media industry that creates content for the masses and allows people to tell their own authentic stories without influence.
If you want to get involved with Flickto’s mission and help decentralize media (DeMe) then stake your ADA today –
Staking with [FLICK] comes with extra rewards for delegators;
New long-term delegators – These delegators get a bonus $FLICK
- 15% when held for 25 EPOCHS
- 10% when held for 20 EPOCHS
New Delegator Rewards:
- You must stake a minimum 100 Ada
- NFT for participants for at least 5 EPOCHS
Stake for Change, Stake with Flick
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.