Flickto was founded in November 2021 to tackle severe issues that are prevalent in the media industry. Their aim is to utilize the Cardano Proof of Stake mechanism and the newly introduced ISPO model to decentralize media funding methods.
Over the last few months, Flickto has made substantial progress, meeting their roadmap deadlines while raising 2 successful IDO rounds while accumulating partnerships across the media and cryptocurrency industries.
From the outside looking in, becoming a part of the Flickto mission is something that any content creator or mission-driven individual should be looking to do. This is for the following reasons:
- Flickto is the only media incubator on the Cardano network and aims to diminish barriers that creators from all around the world face. Accumulating enough funds to ensure an idea has the optimal opportunities to flourish is what often diminishes a creator’s chances of success. Flickto aims to utilize the ISPO model to entice delegators to join their mission of revolutionizing the media industry. They aim to use the funds they garner to fund projects that have viable distribution accolades. This game-changing model will see major barriers abolished.
- Flickto aims to once and for all give the power back to the consumers, the people who live and breathe film, and other types of media. In a world where the media that is consumed often incorporates negative narratives and subliminal messaging, Flickto aims to eradicate these issues. To do this they have accrued a team of capable and dedicated developers led by their CTO Rob Knight, to create a platform where the Flickto community are able to vote on projects that they want to see brought to fruition.
- Buying Flick doesn’t just bring the holder solely rewards, it also allows them to become a part of a vibrant and thriving community. Flickto pride themselves on being as transparent as possible in comparison to the secluded centralized entities which are the media conglomerates. This allows for complete community engagement and collaboration throughout the Flickto ecosystem. Trust in the crypto space is essential in order to ease investor anxieties, especially in an unregulated space that is prone to rug pulls and false projects seeking to fill their bags.
- The introduction of decentralisation will allow Flickto to tackle pressing issues that face underserved and underrepresented creators from all around the globe. Those who resonate with the Flickto mission are able to partake in their ISO which launched on the 14th of February. This saw reward incentives at 0.33 $FLICK per ADA staked per epoch. Furthermore, Flickto have begun to launch their own NFTs with real world utility that give their community the chance to receive various benefits, from free consultancy on projects to production support. These incentives place Flickto amongst some of the most highly rewarding ISOs on the Cardano network.
- With the rise of DeFi and its pursuit to decentralize traditional financing models, Flickto has decided to pave their own path. Decentralization can be applied to almost any traditional business model, and it holds the power to disrupt and innovate in a variety of positive ways. Flickto are leading the way in decentralizing and disrupting the media industry as we know it. Innovative and revolutionary ideas don’t come around very often and this is one that will certainly turn some heads higher up. The chance to become a part of something that will potentially alter the way that media is funded and distributed, whilst assisting the push for decentralization is here and it is Flickto. Decentralization will see the rise of democratization within the media industry, while eradicating major underlying issues. As bitcoin paved the way for a new realm of financing to exist, Flickto are doing the same thing with media (DeMe).
The future is bright for this project and with a dedicated and driven team they continue to break all targets and milestones that they have made evident on their roadmap. There is still time to become a part of the Flickto ISPO and we recommend that those who want to see a monumental change in an industry that has remained unchanged for generations get involved.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.