Connect with us
Active Currencies 14033
Market Cap $2,556,391,788,856.45
Bitcoin Share 50.90%
24h Market Cap Change $0.29

From Underdog to Contender: The Potential of BEFE Coin in the Crypto Market, Following $PEPE, $WIF, and $SLERF

2min Read

Share this article

If you are looking for an “underdog investment,” BEFE might just be it. Let’s look at why BEFE:

PEPE

PEPE, created on the Ethereum blockchain, has a maximum supply of 420.69 billion tokens. During its launch in April’23, 93.1% of the tokens were in a liquidity pool, and the rest, 6.9%, were allocated to a multi-signature wallet for future use. Where Dogecoin took 4 years to reach a billion-dollar benchmark, PEPE crossed it in only 3 weeks from its launch. 

SLERF

Slerf is the newest meme coin of the lot. It was launched on Solana chain on March 15th, 2024. Since then, it has seen significant price swings. While it is currently down by 3% in the last 24 hours, it trades on a strong and tested resistance range of $0.50 to $0.60. 

SLERF achieved a trading volume of $568M. It has 500M tokens, and 100% of them are circulating in the market

WIF

Dogwifhat (WIF) is another meme coin inspired by a viral meme featuring a Shiba Inu dog wearing a distinctive pink beanie. It operates on the Solana blockchain and is known for its speed, efficiency, and security. WIF has risen 2706.9% since its launch.

WIF ranks third in the meme coin category. Its current market cap is $4.69 Billion, and it is trading around its all-time high.

Why should you choose BEFE instead?

BEFE is predicted to give a 1000x return and reach the mark of $0.01 soon. If that’s not convincing enough, then hear this: within the first two days of its launch, BEFE rose by almost 300%. In the next few days, BEFE hit the mark of a maximum daily trading volume of $2.34 million. Even though BEFE is a relatively new player in the meme coin, it has been showing a rise of 590% since its launch.

Metric BEFE PEPE WIF SLERF
Current Price $0.0004961 $0.000008902 $4.68 $0.6111
Market Cap $49.75M $3.75B $4.66B $305.1M
Circulating Supply 100B 420.69T 998.9M 499.99M
All-Time High  $0.001127 $0.00001074 $4.8 $1.37

Source: CoinMarketCap

BEFE is a new player in the meme coin category but BEFE’s rising popularity has stunned crypto investors. It is operated on Ethereum’s established DeFi ecosystem. In the new BRISE staking platform, staking BRISE tokens will earn BEFE as a reward. BEFE boasts zero transaction fees. It has a solid and active community that is contributing to its growth.

Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.  

Share

AMBCrypto Team is constituted by a vastly experienced team of professional journalists and analysts. Each one of us is driven to deliver the most important, the most insightful stories and analyses of the day. Whether you're a casual enthusiast or a trader or an investor, we make sure you get the most objective, accurate, and time-sensitive story at your fingertips.
Read the best crypto stories of the day in less than 5 minutes
Subscribe to get it daily in your inbox.
Please check the format of your first name and/or email address.

Thank you for subscribing to Unhashed.