Cardano [ADA], Tether [USDT] and OmiseGO [OMG] are the only coins in the top 20 list to maintain the greenish signals. Bitcoin [BTC], at 2:38 PM UTC was seen to be trading below $8000 at $7953.01 with a 4.26% loss in its price in last 24 hours. Cardano, however, stands apart with a 7.11% gain in last 24 hours. The bull market has died out and the coins are looking for an uptrend. The coin market needs some big investments at this point in time to get it back on to a bullish trend. Majority of the coins are in a downtrend testing their respective supports. The coins are having a mixed combination of gains and losses in the hourly statistics and currently, it looks green for almost all the coins. A major gain is yet to be seen in any of the cryptocurrencies since the fall from the highs at the start of the day. The coin market capitalization at 2:46 PM UTC was seen to be at $320.889 billion.
Our sentiment analysis segment is carefully constructed after interviewing a group of investors, miners, skeptics, analysts, influencers, from around the world. This segment includes the opinions of experts on the current market trends and the possible outcomes of various cryptocurrencies in the future. The comments are delivered to you as it is to provide a wholesome picture to our readers. This analysis is focused on IOTA [MIOTA], which is currently at the 9th spot in the rankings.
At 2:51 PM UTC, IOTA was seen to be trading at $1.56 with a market capitalization of $4.326 billion. The coin experienced loss of 3.84% in the last 24 hours. But in last one month, the coin has had a gain of 55.64% which is the second best after OmiseGO [OMG]’s 56.64%. This remarkable feat was achieved by the coin when it hiked from $0.97 levels to peak at $1.69 which is the highest price since March 7th. IOTA had broken out of a falling wedge pattern which was previously observed. The coin is currently trading above an ascending trend line connecting the latest lows of price action.
Mike Torres, an IOTA investor from Lower Hutt says:
“The coin is looking to consolidate above the $1.50 mark and the stochastic RSI is heading towards an oversold position in the 4-hour chart of IOTA. There is a chance for the coin to go up beyond this mark and I don’t see any short term bullish trends. However the long term picture may vary.”
Ryan Morris, an altcoin miner from Atlanta says:
“Although the coin has shown some skills in the recent past and the HODLers are overjoyed at the present time, I can smell something fishy about the coin in the long run. The present moment appears to be a crucial point for the coin and if it fails to hold the support, it may plummet to the bottom going down as far as $0.359.”
Zack Mitchell, an IOTA respondent says:
“As far as market capitalization is concerned, IOTA belongs at least in the category of Ethereum and Bitcoin and may be beyond that. A market capitalization between 50 and 140 billion is expected for IOTA.”
To conclude, there is an almost equal number of bullish and bearish IOTA respondents. 52% of IOTA respondents are bullish as they feel that a major bullish reversal is going to happen. Another 48% of the IOTA respondents feel bearish as they feel that the coin is more likely to drop than to go up.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
Crypto News – 25 May – Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 25 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 25
1) Bitcoin Wallet receives part of 5,000 BTC: A recent Whale Alert highlighted a transaction on May 24, where a large sum of Bitcoin [BTC] exchanged hands between two anonymous wallets. According to the alert the transaction took place at 22:13:23 + 1 minutes and 5,000.00001092 BTC was transferred from an unknown wallet, with address 19SiCYaYKZh9A8HUjuh14eg5wtYzKxiFbB, to another unknown wallet with address 14GcjGjxwadzcpmq9EG3KUgTKATjurbnWt.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VRQwb0
2) Bitwise Report 2.0: Bitcoin [BTC] futures continues growth: On a month-on-month basis, Bitcoin Futures saw a massive bump in April trading at an average of 10,000 contracts daily, peaking on April 4, with over 22,000 contracts traded. To put that number in perspective, in March 2019, the average contracts traded was less than 4,000. Despite the high standards set in April, the average daily contracts traded in May, with 25 days gone has exceeded 14,000 and still looks to grow, given the price performance of Bitcoin.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W40sTR
3) Craig Wright on private keys: Craig S Wright has, for years, claimed he is the true creator of Bitcoin [BTC] without providing a shred of evidence to support the same. With the crypto-community levelling, Wright could prove his worth by sending BTC from Satoshi Nakamoto’s touted wallet containing around 980,000 BTCs, the BSV man in a twisted cause and effect situation, stated he will “sign” into his wallet only when he proves he is the creator.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2X6fdlw
4) Tether’s [USDT] market cap hits ATH: Tether and Bitfinex are being closely scrutinized now more than ever due to the NYAG’s lawsuit; however, the scrutiny doesn’t seem to have affected Tether as the market cap of USDT has increased by over $100 million in approximately 70 days.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2McaTjE
5) Tether volume shift: Another controversial topic in the cryptocurrency industry was the issue of fake transaction volumes on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The magnitude of the topic was so large that even Changpeng Zhao, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Binance had raised red flags. This topic and Tether as a whole received another twist when Larry Cermack, the Director of Research at The Block, pointed out a few parameters when it came to the said volume.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wmk4mJ
6) Bitfinex’s LEO tokens listed on Delta Exchange: Bitfinex’s Leo tokens faced quite a lot of criticism when they were announced, due to the missing $850 million funds from Bitfinex. The private investment round by Bitfinex also faced a lot of heat from the media. However, in a recent development, Leo tokens are being listed on various exchanges for trading.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HUEnNB
7) Robinhood en-route a projected valuation of $7 billion: Robinhood, the California-based cryptocurrency exchange made headlines recently when a source close to the organization revealed that it was on the verge of closing their latest round of funding at a valuation of a whopping $7 billion – $8 billion. Sources even claimed that the current round of funding could act as a precursor to an even bigger round of funding, which would pit Robinhood with the bigwigs like Coinbase and Binance.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W64KKj
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Tron [TRX] surges 7.50% in an hour after Justin Sun hints at ‘huge and amazing’ announcement in TRX, BTT ecosystem
Bitcoin [BTC]: Fidelity has a ‘room full of ASIC miners’ at its Texas office, claims Justin Moon
Bitcoin nirvana is happening right now, says Max Keiser
Bitcoin [BTC]: General manager of BIS says Bitcoin and blockchain technology should be explored to its limits
Bitcoin [BTC]: Mati Greenspan claims ‘$200 move can easily lead to a $2,000 move’
Tron [TRX] announces future trading on OKEx platform from May 20
Bitcoin’s [BTC] Lightning Network is awesome, says Blockstream’s Samson Mow
Crypto is replacing the US Dollar and no one seems to be noticing, claims prominent investor Robert Kiyosaki
Bitcoin Cash’s [BCH] Roger Ver adds Coinbase and Binance to his ‘safe list’
Bittrex transfers 6,999,999 XRP to Upbit amid Ripple’s alleged report discrepancies
Bitcoin [BTC] is still going to $100,000, claims Heisenberg Capital’s Max Keiser
Satoshi Nakamoto is easy to get through; can be found by fools, claims John McAfee
XRP: Google Chrome extension to detect trustworthiness of select XRP addresses goes live
Ripple: SCB Thailand asks crypto-enthusiasts to wait for announcement regarding XRP adoption