Cloud mining refers to the mechanism of mining cryptocurrencies by using cloud computing without having to go through the hassle of installing and directly running the hardware and its related software. While Bitcoin mining is the most popular among miners, it was almost inaccessible for the average user in the crypto space before cloud mining platforms came about.
Miners get a chance to become a part of mining pools by buying an amount of ‘hash power’. The miners then share a profit with respect to the proportion of hashing power rented.
While cloud mining is advantageous as the amount of investment in hardware and its recurring costs is lesser. It also opens up crypto mining for anyone who wants to earn rewards and become a part of the system.
ChickenFast is a platform that is simplifying the mining process and making it accessible for users in the space. The platform lets customers optimize their contracts and does not charge any hidden fees or commissions.
What is ChickenFast?
ChickenFast is a cloud-based pool of computing power for cryptocurrency mining. The company was founded in Hong Kong in 2015 and currently has data centers in multiple locations around the world. ChickenFast intends to optimize electricity prices for a more profitable cryptocurrency mining experience.
They have a unique CHK&I patent algorithm that works on switching computing power to mining the most profitable digital currency in real-time. The cloud mining investment system aims to be accessible and understandable to everyone alike.
ChickenFast’s goal is to bring blockchain tech to the people and simplify the process of cloud mining. The platform supports clean energy including solar, wind, water, and geothermal energy.
It provides a simple and reliable way to bring cloud mining to people with no hidden fees and 24/7 live support.
Registration and investment
ChickenFast allows users to start investing within 3 simple steps. The first step is registering and creating an account with them.
After this, users get a chance to choose the cyber chicken of their choice. They can do this by entering the investment amount in the profitable calculator and the ChickenFast algorithm will select the best plan for the user.
Users can start getting profit in the form of daily BTC payouts. The minimum withdrawal amount is set to 0.0003 BTC.
Safety and security is an important part of any platform and ChickenFast allow users to set their security individually. The platform combines a multi-level security process with simplicity making it convenient for its users.
Tariffs and programs
ChickenFast has a number of programs for the users to choose from, these are valid for a year. These programs are:
- Classic: Chicken contract deposit in the classic plan requires users to deposit $250-$499. The users get a chance to get a 12% return per month. Payout is given in BTC daily while all maintenance expenses are included in the price itself. The power in the classic mode is 5320 Gh/s.
- Bronze: The Bronze plan has a contract deposit between $500-$999 and a power of 10638 Gh/s. All mining currency is available in the plan while the payout is given in BTC daily.
- Silver: The chicken contract deposit in the silver plan is between $1000-$4999. The power for the same is 21277 Gh/s while a 12% payout is given out every month.
- Gold: The contract deposit in the gold plan is $5000-$9999. The power in this plan is 106383 Gh/s while the 12% profitability remains the same.
- Platinum: The platinum plan is $10000-$49999. The mining power is 212766 Gh/s with a 12% profitability per month and daily payouts in BTC.
- Boss: The contract deposit for the Boss plan starts from $50000 and the power from 1063830 Gh/s. A 12% profit per month is given to the users.
ChickenFast makes it easy for almost anyone to be a part of the cryptocurrency mining space. The crypto mining space was not open to everyone earlier, cloud mining makes it easy for users to become a part of it and make profits easily.
The ChickenFast’s easy-to-use interface and rewarding programs give people a chance to earn rewards.
For more information on ChickenFast, please check out their website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.