It’s no secret that fiat currency-based payment systems are outdated. These systems have a centralized structure, impose rigid rules, and offer little flexibility. This makes it harder to incorporate new, innovative payment methods, such as cryptocurrencies.
Several countries have already implemented digital money as a method of payment, which has practically replaced conventional cashless systems. Current developments in tech have not fully exploited blockchain technology to offer a feasible, user-friendly, and customizable replacement for cash.
Still, Kalycoin finds decentralization an excellent tool for making the world safer and facilitating the transition to cryptocurrency.
KalyCoin’s goal is to provide users and merchants with cutting-edge blockchain technology that makes cryptocurrency transactions more convenient, cost-effective, and reliable.
Launched in 2020 on the Binance Smart Chain, the project guarantees to provide:
- User-to-merchant quick payments;
- KYC/AML protection;
- A decentralized exchange for buying, selling, and managing your assets;
- Protected portfolios with SSL/HTTPS certificates;
- Affordable international money transfers;
- Transparency and protection of transaction fees between users.
Moreover, Kalycoin is a part of an ecosystem giving the following benefits to its users:
- Get 3% cashback by using a KalyPay Visa bank card;
- Earn 3% interest with KLC coins stacked on the KalyPay app;
- Participate in Kalyssi development for global cryptocurrency adoption.
Where to buy KLC tokens?
On September 19, Kalycoin launched a token sale through the P2PB2B exchange. And up to November 30th, users have a great possibility to buy KLC tokens and then become part of the project’s community. Following the token sale, Kalycoin intends to list its token on the P2PB2B exchange. So, get ready to see KLC tokens on P2PB2B soon.
Project’s social media:
🟨 Instagram: instagram.com/Kalypay
🟨 Twitter: twitter.com/Kalypay
🟨 Telegram: t.me/kalypay
🟨 Facebook: facebook.com/Kalypay1/
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.