Virtual worlds have gained a lot of attention in recent times be it for leisure or gaming experiences. While the virtual worlds have a lot to offer to its user, one major drawback of the current virtual worlds is that they are centralized.
Lepasa aims to establish a virtual world that would allow its users and content creators to own and tap into the potential of blockchain. Developers will get a chance to create applications, distribute and monetize them on Lepasa.
What is Lepasa?
Lepasa is an NFT platform created by a team of blockchain tech experts and traditional artists who intend to build a mythological virtual life. NFTs on the platform are ERC-721 tokens which can be owned by users on the Ethereum blockchain.
Lepasa is based on a decentralized model as the team behind the platform believes that no single authority should have complete control over the platform or the power to modify rules of the software, its contents, and the economics of the token.
As mentioned earlier, Lepasa is a community-driven platform that is building an ecosystem for gamers, artists, and crypto enthusiasts. The Lepasa ecosystem consists of:
- E-commerce: E-commerce is established around the world and with Lepasa, users can sell real items through their virtual store on the platform.
- Tourism: Another industry with major potential is virtual tourism. Artists, students, and researchers can all use Lepasa to create, explore and learn.
- Applications: Lepasa’s scripting language would give developers a chance to create applications, games, and dynamic scenes in 3D with the freedom to create objects, load textures, encode user interactions, sounds, payments, and much more.
- Digital collectibles: Users on the platform can publish, distribute and collect digital assets on Lepasa. Users can trade on the platform using the scripting system which will be backed by the naming system.
- Advertising: Lepasa also provides brands with an opportunity to advertise through billboards near or on land blocks so as to promote their product, service or events. The platform also gives them a chance to showcase their products and engage with the audiences.
- Socializing: The platform allows communities to poet their chat groups, online forums or other centralized multiplayer games. Apart from online groups, even offline communities can find a space in Lepasa to gather and interact with each other.
The $Lepa token
$Lepa token is an ERC-20 token on the Lepasa platform. The token has been audited by CertiK, one of the leading smart contract auditing firms.
Any user who wants to buy NFTs or any future offering on the Lepasa platform can do so only though the $Lepa token.
The token also has a burn mechanism in place which will create a scarcity of the token and increase its value. It will also be available on QuickSwap, PancakeSwap, and Uniswap soon.
The total supply of $Lepa token is 100 million while the initial circulating supply of the token is 10%. A 39% share is set aside for strategic and private distribution while another 25% is reserved for marketing and business development. A 10% share is allocated to the team, foundational reserve, and liquidity purposes respectively. The remaining 5% share is kept aside for the advisors.
The listing price of the $Lepa token is $0.15.
As mentioned earlier, Lepasa has been built with the vision of creating a mythological virtual world with unique fine art 3D NFTs that give users not just an image but access to actual source files. These source files come with a plethora of possibilities from games, videos, pictures to other NFTs.
The utility token on the platform too, has a limited supply thereby carrying the potential to give huge returns to investors both in the long and short terms. Lepasa is also being featured on CoinMarketCap and NewsBTC apart from partnering with Polygon|Matic.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.