On 29th August, Lisk has announced on its official Twitter handle the release of the Lisk Hub 1.1.0 and Lisk Nano 2.0.0.
The latest releases are compatible with the Lisk Core 1.0 which is underway of migrating to the Mainnet. The team recommends all users to update to the latest version of Lisk Hub and Lisk Nano.
On Lisk’s official GitHub page, the details of the release can be found. The implementation help page has been updated with the latest release information. The team has also eliminated the register delegate bug which produced a 404 error.
The GitHub page additionally lists several issues that have now been closed. The list can be found below:
- Refactor lookup of suggestion placeholder in autosuggest component – Delegate Search
- A new design of network switcher in the login page has been implemented.
- possible integrations of feedback in Lisk existing services have been investigated.
- Wrong order of items in the main menu and wrong i18n strings in onboarding
- Second passphrase registration, Delegate vote, Delegate Registration: Pending tx hangs in activity duplicating confirmed one.
- Activity: Account info: Error rendering page of not delegate account who voted : Uncaught TypeError: this.props[dataName].map is not a function
- e2e fails to assert the number of rows in the transaction table
- Accounts: User can have listed 2 accounts of the same address in devnet.
The GitHub page also lists the merge pull requests that have taken place in the release. The following is the list of merges that have taken place:
- Fix e2e fails asserting number of rows in the transaction table
- Refactor autosuggest lookup of placeholder method
- Show conversion even with not Enough LSK error
- Hide Added Removed votes for the creation of the second passphrase
- Register Delegate, prevent sent a request to the core on an empty username
- Remove lisk_1 output from Jenkins
- Fix account init e2e
- Add better sidebar indicator
- Implement new design for network switcher
- Prevent saved devnet account listed twice
- Fix order of menu items, and i18n strings for onboarding
- Account info bug
- Second passphrase, register delegate, voting, tx works now.
The Lisk team also posted an update on the Core migration to Mainnet taking place currently [29th August]. According to the team, the estimated block height of 6,901,027 will be achieved soon.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Ripple official claims that in time banks will adopt cryptocurrencies but before that it will be small companies
Ripple to lay xCurrent base in India? Industry player talks about partnership
Litecoin [LTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Bear’s hunger for bulls reflected in price trend
Winklevoss Twins launch new app; say they are “at home” with the crypto-winter
Ethereum’s [ETH] Vitalik Buterin talks about non-financial applications of blockchain in a tweetstorm
BREAKING: Ripple class-action lawsuit rolls ahead; plaintiffs place new demand
XRP to $589 proponent and rumored Ripple insider Bearableguy123 resurfaces: Can 1635x growth occur in 28 days?
Bitcoin [BTC] futures on Nasdaq confirmed by company executive; to be launched in first half of 2019
Ripple CEO responds to NYSE Chairman’s comment on digital assets
XRP twitter army blocked by Dogecoin [DOGE] creator after facing backlash to his comment on Ripple
XRP ecosystem blooms as the year ends; Ripple, r3 leave animosity behind and more
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] ABC to be delisted from all exchanges, says Bitcoin SV [BSV]’s Calvin Ayre
Cardano [ADA] creates record by becoming 4th biggest loser in terms of trading price against all-time high
Tron [TRX]’s weekly report: New multi-signature wallet underway, Accelerator program gains momentum