The Lisk team recently announced its upcoming Testnet which has been scheduled for 28th June. The team is currently working on their new project named Lisk Core 1.0. They have also released a migration guide along with the Lisk Documentation.
The documentation describes all the important technical sections of the latest version of the blockchain. Following are some of the topics that have been described in the documentation:
- Lisk Protocol: The fundamentals of Lisk Core which includes Lisk Consensus algorithm, Lisk transactions, Lisk peer-peer communication, use of cryptographic hashing to provide security etc have been explained here.
- Lisk Core: Lisk Core is the software which implements the Lisk Protocol. All the new updates are released here during the Testnet before launching the real network. The Mainnet will be the actual Lisk ecosystem where all the transactions will take place among the registered account holders.
- Lisk Commander: Lisk commander is a tool which is built exclusively for the developers to increase the coding efficiency with a Command Line Interface [CLI].
- Lisk Hub: Lisk Hub lets you participate in the Lisk network. It helps in managing your Lisk ID, access, and transaction of LSK tokens.
- Lisk Explorer: Lisk Explorer is used for understanding and presenting the information regarding the Lisk Blockchain. This helps in gathering data regarding the transaction, blocks and the network.
These topics are considered to be an essential guide to help with the on-boarding of the all-new Lisk version.
A Blockchain enthusiast on Twitter says:
“@LiskHQ You are always gonna be the one. ♬ Good luck with your work !”
A Twitterati named The Crypto Bit collector says:
“I would love to see your coin do more than go down. Fortunately, you have a lot of people working to make it a good ecosystem. Might need to kick up the project seeding a bit though.”
Another Lisk follower says:
“thanks for the good news #Lisk team)”
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Cryptopia hack: Case involving Ethereum-based tokens takes a new turn in the market
Grin [GRIN]’s great fall: The new privacy-oriented coin plummets by 97% within a day
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] Technical Analysis: BCH fails to recover as EOS looks to pounce
Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Technical Analysis: Bears take back the bull’s kingdom
Ethereum [ETH/USD] Technical Analysis: Coin continues to linger in bear’s realm
Bitcoin [BTC]: A piggybacking Proof-of-Proof blockchain has almost 20% of Bitcoin’s daily transactions
Ripple’s xRapid customer SendFriend will go live by Q1 in 2019, says CEO David Lighton
Venezuelan government decrees crypto operators to pay taxes in cryptocurrency
Bitcoin SV [BSV] emerges as top gainer with 11% growth; Tron [TRX] continues massive fall
XRP reaches Australia as FlashFX adopts Ripple’s cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency trading platforms will be inspected by Bulgarian National Revenue Agency
Stolen Ethereum-based tokens transferred to Binance and other top exchanges
- Press Release
LIQNET – liquidity focused cryptocurrency exchange
Bitcoin [BTC] block halving is 66% complete; next block halving in 495 days