The Lisk team recently announced its upcoming Testnet which has been scheduled for 28th June. The team is currently working on their new project named Lisk Core 1.0. They have also released a migration guide along with the Lisk Documentation.
The documentation describes all the important technical sections of the latest version of the blockchain. Following are some of the topics that have been described in the documentation:
- Lisk Protocol: The fundamentals of Lisk Core which includes Lisk Consensus algorithm, Lisk transactions, Lisk peer-peer communication, use of cryptographic hashing to provide security etc have been explained here.
- Lisk Core: Lisk Core is the software which implements the Lisk Protocol. All the new updates are released here during the Testnet before launching the real network. The Mainnet will be the actual Lisk ecosystem where all the transactions will take place among the registered account holders.
- Lisk Commander: Lisk commander is a tool which is built exclusively for the developers to increase the coding efficiency with a Command Line Interface [CLI].
- Lisk Hub: Lisk Hub lets you participate in the Lisk network. It helps in managing your Lisk ID, access, and transaction of LSK tokens.
- Lisk Explorer: Lisk Explorer is used for understanding and presenting the information regarding the Lisk Blockchain. This helps in gathering data regarding the transaction, blocks and the network.
These topics are considered to be an essential guide to help with the on-boarding of the all-new Lisk version.
A Blockchain enthusiast on Twitter says:
“@LiskHQ You are always gonna be the one. ♬ Good luck with your work !”
A Twitterati named The Crypto Bit collector says:
“I would love to see your coin do more than go down. Fortunately, you have a lot of people working to make it a good ecosystem. Might need to kick up the project seeding a bit though.”
Another Lisk follower says:
“thanks for the good news #Lisk team)”
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Facebook’s Libra hit by more accusations, Balaji Srinivasan on BTC investment and more
Crypto News – 24 June – Facebook’s Libra hit by more accusations, Balaji Srinivasan on BTC investment and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) June 24, 2019
Crypto News – 24 June
Erik Voorhees on Bitcoin: According to the CEO of Shapeshift, Bitcoin’s relative traceability has allowed governments to become comfortable with it
Read more at https://bit.ly/2WVviJW
Max Keiser on gold’s ‘resurgence:‘ Max Keiser made news after he stated that Bitcoin’s growing popularity as a competing store of value and millennials were responsible for gold resurfacing in the conversation about store of value assets
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Xve2zp
Tron back in the top 10: A month after CEO Justin Sun promised to get Tron back in the top 10 of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies, TRX surged by over 6% to achieve the same by overtaking Cardano
Read more at https://bit.ly/31TXekX
Bank of International Settlements on Libra: While talking about Facebook’s Libra, BIS’s report attested to the need for sound public policy, financial regulation, competition regulation, and data privacy regulation
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Fsoptu
Bitcoin short futures position on the rise: According to a Twitter user, 70% of all Bitcoin short futures position are taken by four traders
Read more at https://bit.ly/31Om4CQ
LocalBitcoins’ Russian Ruble trading charts: According to CoinDance, the weekly LocalBitcoins chart revealed that the Russian Ruble [RUB] recorded towering volumes, even after the June 1 cash-exodus announcement
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JgRWYz
Howard Chu on Monero: According to the Founder of Symas Corp., Monero was “outstripping” other projects in the space which have larger budgets, in light of the new features added to Monero
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Y8IsEQ
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter