The innovation brought about by blockchain and cryptocurrency has resulted in major advancements in not only the financial sector but also across other sectors. DeFi (Decentralized Finance), NFTs, dApps are all finding use cases in sectors ranging from sports, art, music to healthcare, real estate, gambling, and much more.
One of the major industries that is tapping into the use cases of cryptocurrency, blockchain, and its by-products is the entertainment industry. While monetizing value is a challenge that the industry continues to face, blockchain can offer a solution.
The secure and transparent system offered by blockchain provides the industry a chance to utilize:
- micropayments for selective content that users want to read/watch/listen to instead of subscription-based paywalls.
- enabling peer-to-peer sales by controlling and monetizing it
- using smart contracts on a blockchain to allow better tracking of usage of songs and other content, thereby allowing more transparent and quick royalty payments
- bypassing the traditional channels of content aggregations to directly connect content creators to consumers
Similarly, the use cases of blockchain and crypto are being applied to the gambling industry and there has been an influx of crypto-gambling and gaming websites.
While this provides people in the crypto ecosystem with an opportunity to earn rewards and make profits, it is also important to be cautious of fraudulent websites that would try to freeze or hack into people’s funds.
CryptoCasinoClub is a platform that is dedicated to helping people in the crypto ecosystem make better choices regarding crypto platforms.
CryptoCasinoClub is a platform backed by a team of people passionate about all things crypto. The platform started out as a project between Serhii Belinskyi and Alex Martin who were passionate about casino games and crypto alike.
They developed CryptoCasinoClub with a player-focused approach that would help them to choose a platform that suits their needs. They aimed to create an unbiased resource of crypto casinos as per their set methodology, relevant industry trends combined with insightful views on the crypto market.
The platform also routinely employs people with expertise in the field to cover topics pertaining to cryptocurrency and gambling.
The platform opened up in 2020 and is currently inviting people who are passionate about crypto gambling from around the world.
As mentioned earlier, the CryptoCasinoClub platform has an all-rounded review process that it uses to determine the pros and cons of a casino. This helps them to see a casino works well for novice as well as expert players.
The steps taken into consideration to select casinos include:
- Sign-up process: The first step is to evaluate the simplicity or complexity of the sign-up process of a platform, along with this the amount of information that is required from a player is also taken into account. While some websites ask for email and password, others do not need any registration at all.
- User Interface: The user-friendliness of a platform is important to determine how impactful it is. An attractive user interface will contribute towards a better user experience.
- Legalities: While it might be easier to make a crypto casino, it is also important to adhere to laws and obtain a license to operate it. Licenses are essential in ensuring that casinos operate within the framework of law and stick to certain requirements. It also gives players the opportunity to lodge a complaint in case of a violation.
- Deposits: In terms of deposits, the process in each casino and the amount of coins available for deposit is evaluated by CryptoCasinoClub along with the number of confirmations required for the deposit to become available.
- Bonus and rewards: One of the most popular offers put forward by casinos is that of the first deposit bonus which is very popular among players. The size of the bonus, wager requirement, maximum profits from the free spins, minimum deposit amount are some of the factors that are considered while evaluating casinos. Loyalty programs, cashbacks, deposit bonuses are also offered to players.
- Games: The quality and the number of games in a casino are an important measure of what it offers to its players. The games should either be provided by a licensed developer or have provable fairness.
- Withdrawals: Withdrawing funds is important for any player who gambles. CryptoCasinoClub evaluates how easily and quickly players can access their earnings.
- Customer support and feedback: While the platform and games might run smoothly, casinos need to have a professional customer support system in place so that user queries and problems are solved timely.
The CryptoCasinoClub platform strives to make crypto gambling accessible and safe for everyone in the crypto space whether the player is a beginner or an expert.
The platform is backed by a team of experts who share a mutual love for crypto-gambling and through CryptoCasinoClub, they are trying to bring their insight and knowledge to everyone in the ecosystem.
For more information about Crypto Casino Club, please visit their official website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.