Making crypto mining accessible with FixStake
Cryptocurrency has taken the world by storm and while the space is seeing interest from a lot of new traders and investors one aspect of it that is gaining attention is crypto mining.
The crypto mining space has been niche and almost inaccessible for the average user due to the need for expensive equipment, knowledge, and a lot of electricity. This has changed due to the advent of cloud mining and one of the platforms that have become a pioneer in this space is FixStake.
What is Cloud Mining?
Cloud mining is the process of mining cryptocurrencies by utilizing data centers that are located remotely with shared processing power. Users get a chance to mine cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and others without having to go through the hassle of managing the hardware.
Mining facilities manage the mining rigs which are housed in a facility and users only need to register and purchase mining contracts to get started with cloud mining.
What is FixStake?
FixStake is one of the largest providers of computing power for mining cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. It aims to make cryptocurrency acquisition easier and faster for everyone alike by making mining accessible for users.
FixStake offers the latest cloud mining service free of charge with the goal of making cryptocurrency mining easier and rewarding.
How does it work?
Cloud mining requires users to invest significantly into their resources, time, and effort into the setup. FixStake has built an efficient mining system that makes it easy for users to keep a track of the markets and avail competitive mining rewards.
Users just need to create their ID and choose the mining contract and the amount they need. After that they are ready to get payouts every day, users can choose their plans and withdraw their mining income on a daily basis to their crypto wallet.
Some of the major features of FixStake are:
- Easy withdrawal: FixStake has an easy withdrawal process and users can avail daily payouts which are paid out to the crypto wallets of users.
- 24/7 support: Users can contact the FixStake customer support which is available 24 hours every day of the week.
- Data protection: Security and safety are key aspects of any platform and FixStake ensures that its data protection measures are in place.
- Quick connection: The platform offers instant connection for its users without much hassle.
- In-depth statistics: Users can avail detailed statistics which makes it easy for users to keep a track of the markets easily.
Pricing and plans
Some of the major plans that are available on FixStake are:
- BTC- $200: The BTC- 200-7 plan comes with a 7-day contract and gives out an $18 return within the period. It has no maintenance fee.
- ETH- $450: ETH- 450-7 plan with a 7-day contract gives out a $61 return with 0 maintenance fee.
- LTC- $1,000: The LTC- 1000-10 plan has a 10-day contract and gives out a $155 return and does not require any maintenance fee.
- Stake XRP: The STAKE SP3-9 comes with a 9-day contract and gives a $110 return and 0 maintenance fee.
- Stake DOGE: The STAKE SP3-12 comes with a 12-day contract and a $340 return with no maintenance fee.
- XT5-Trading Bot: Xt5000-7 plan has a 7-day contract and gives $1,400 in returns with no maintenance fee.
- BTC- $7,000: The BTC- 7000-12 plan comes with a 12-day contract and gives out $1,850 in returns while requiring 0 maintenance fee.
- BTC- $10,000: This plan gives out a return of $2,750 in a 15-day contract period and does not require any maintenance fee.
- BTC- $14,000: The BTC- 14000-20 plan has a contract period of 20 days and gives out returns of $4,200 without any maintenance fee.
- LTC-$20,000: This plan has a contract period of 25 days with a return of $5,930 and no maintenance fee.
- BTC- $36,000: The BTC-36000-30 plan has a 30-day contract period and a $8,900 return rate. It has no maintenance fee.
As mentioned earlier, FixStake is one of the highest-paying cloud mining providers and pools in the crypto space. Its database is located in Canada and the team behind FixStake was also responsible for making bots that trade cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC, and some meme coins.
It has an easy onboarding process and the platform also accepts credit cards and crypto as payment methods for their contracts. FixStake offers its users an easy way to earn through the process of cloud mining and become a part of the crypto space.
For more information on FixStake, please check out their official website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.