MEXC Pioneer sponsors Darwinia Crab Hackathon encouraging contribution to Web3 applications
MEXC Pioneer is partnering with Darwinia Network to launch The Crab Hackathon, aiming to encourage developers to contribute ideas and early-stage projects related to Web3 Tools, DeFi, Metaverse, and NFTs to the Crab ecosystem.
The $100,000 prize pool will be allocated based on the votes of the judging panel.
The Crab Hackathon is looking for projects including but not limited to:
- Web3 Tools: Wallets, multi-sig tools, DAOs, etc.
- DeFi: DEX(Decentralized Exchange), Price Oracles, Lending protocols, Stable coin, etc.
- Metaverse: Play-to-earn blockchain games, NFT gaming item management tools, etc.
- NFT: NFT marketplaces, NFT staking projects, etc.
MEXC Pioneer is a platform launched by MEXC Global and designed to give new projects, innovators, and entrepreneurs the tools necessary to make their dreams happen. To help achieve this, MEXC Pioneer launched a $100 million growth fund to support blockchain technology and infrastructure projects.
Having supported more than 100 new projects, MEXC Pioneer has a good business record with top-tier project partnerships within the ecosystems such as Solana, Polygon, Avalanche and Algorand in their early days. The team is working closely with Darwinia and more partners to create an impact across the crypto sphere.
With the Crab Hackathon, MEXC Pioneer will continue to help talented crypto and blockchain builders to explore more possibilities in the fast-growing blockchain technology and the Web3 ecosystem over the world.
The Crab Hackathon is open to register from January 6th to March 1st. Get involved in the hackathon here.
About MEXC Pioneer
MEXC Pioneer is a business incubation accelerator focused on cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. Launched by MEXC Global, a leading digital asset exchange, the platform aims to be a trusted partner providing strategic business support and necessary tools to help new projects, innovators and entrepreneurs to turn their dream into reality.
About Darwinia Crab Network
Crab is the canary network of Darwinia and implemented with DVM(Darwinia Virtual Machine), which is EVM(Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible, providing developers with the ability to rapidly port dapps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains to the Polkadot ecosystem.
Ease of multi-chain integration:
DVM(Darwinia Virtual Machine) is EVM(Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible, which provides developers with the ability to rapidly port dapps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains to the Polkadot ecosystem.
1. Ease of multi-chain integration:
- DVM(Darwinia Virtual Machine) is EVM(Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible, which provides developers with the ability to rapidly port dapps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains to the Polkadot ecosystem.
2. An EVM+ platform, Crab is also providing:
- Substrate-to-Substrate bridge
- Ethereum cross-chain bridge
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.