Orbeon Protocol is an investment platform that provides everyday investors with direct access to start-up companies and blockchain projects, preventing the need for huge investment capital. Currently, Orbeon Protocol is in the first phase of its presale and has shown great potential because of its unique approach to the crowdfunding and VC industries.
Orbeon Protocol is poised to change the course of investments in the web3 space, by altering the venture capital and crowdfunding industry by minting intriguing and promising startup companies as fractionalized NFTs for individual investors to purchase. Various currencies are accepted on the Orbeon Protocol blockchain, including BTC, XRP, ETH, BNB, USDT, DASH, and SOL.
The cost of an ORBN token is $0.004, but not for long. Professional analysis suggests that during Orbeon Protocol’s presale the price tag will increase by 6000%, getting to $0.24.
Orbeon Protocol has an ecosystem that eliminates the difficulty that innovators and business owners might face when attempting to break into the Web3 space.
Here is a breakdown of the services offered by the Orbeon ecosystem:
- Orbeon Launchpad: Startups and crypto projects can gather capital from investments in multiple blockchains
- Orbeon Exchange: Real-life start-ups are equipped with the technology to offer rewards and equity-based NFTs to their investors.
- Orbeon Swap: Users can freely swap different types of cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
- Orbeon Wallet: The easy-to-use wallet gives users the ability to buy, hold, and exchange cryptocurrencies and NFTs, all through one channel.
- Metaverse: Orbeon will partner with several metaverse platforms, allowing users to explore Web3 virtual worlds.
Orbeon Protocol is specifically designed to prevent rug pulls with the Orbeon liquidity pool being locked for 10 years.
How Does Orbeon Protocol Work?
In a case where a company needs to raise capital, Orbeon Protocol will mint NFTs corresponding to the investment opportunity, fractionalizing them so they can be purchased by everyday investors, from prices as low as $1. This accessibility is an advantage for investors that is disrupting the VC and crowdfunding industries.
The sale of company-backed NFTs makes it easy for funding to be raised, whilst simultaneously building the company’s community.
The native token of the Orbeon Protocol ecosystem is ORBN and will grant holders a number of benefits including governance rights, staking bonuses, and access to exclusive investor groups. The first phase of its presale is now live, with 40% of its 888,000,000 tokens available to buy.
Now would be a good time to get involved as the price is forecasted to spike from $0.004 to $0.24 by the end of the presale.
Find Out More About The Orbeon Protocol Presale
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.