Delta Exchange is arguably one of the finest exchanges for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumen, and other leading cryptocurrencies with leverage. It provides narrow spreads and strong liquidity on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for margin crypto trading.
Delta is committed to making crypto derivatives accessible to both novice and experienced traders. Delta offers crypto derivatives such as futures, options, interest rate swaps, and calendar spreads on Bitcoin and more than 70 altcoins (Ether, Ripple, and Stellar Lumens, to name a few) with up to 100x leverage.
Futures are a form of derivative in which two parties agree to buy or sell an asset (such as Bitcoin) at a fixed future date and price.
Options are a type of derivative contract that grants the buyer the right to buy or sell an underlying asset at a certain price before or on a predetermined date.
Delta provides three types of options contracts at Delta Exchange:
- Vanilla Options: Vanilla Options, including call and put options on BTC, ETH, BNB, LINK, XRP, LTC, and BCH. All of them are European options and are available for various strikes and expiry dates.
- MOVE Options: A MOVE contract is a straddle comprising an at-the-money call and put option pair. As a result, the price of a MOVE contract is proportional to the price swings in the underlying, rather than the direction of underlying price movement.
- Turbo Options: Like a call option, a Turbo call option grows in value when the underlying price rises. A Turbo put option, like a put option, gains value when the underlying price falls.
Delta Exchange is the cryptocurrency derivatives exchange of choice for margin trading and futures trading because of these characteristics.
Delta offers futures on many altcoins – unmatched in the market
The biggest advantage of investing in altcoins is that their price volatility is typically higher than that of Bitcoin, allowing you to speculate to a larger degree. You may also invest in or trade altcoins and BTC to diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio, which is a great strategy to reduce your risks while increasing your potential profits. Delta provides futures contracts on Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), and many more cryptocurrencies.
Some of the other products on offer at Delta:
Interest Rate Swaps (IRS): Interest Rate Swaps (IRS) are a type of derivative contract. Two parties agree to exchange one stream of interest rate payments for another over a defined period.
The Interest Rate Swaps available on Delta Exchange is the Delta BTC Perpetual Funding Swap: This contract allows you to swap the funding rate of Delta’s BTC perpetual contract, which varies every 8 hours, with a rate that remains constant for the swap period.
Calendar spread contracts: The price difference between two futures contracts with the same underlying but different maturities is what defines a calendar spread contract. A long and short position in the two underlying futures contracts is represented by the BTC futures spread contract.
Long BTC spread futures contract = Long longer-dated BTC futures + Short shorter-dated BTC futures
Short BTC spread futures contract = Short longer-dated BTC futures + Long shorter-dated BTC futures
DETO Rewards for traders
DETO is a unique multi-purpose token that aims to strengthen the Delta ecosystem while also incentivizing its users. You can utilize DETO to open margin positions with DETO as collateral, and you can stake DETO.
Delta is giving 1000 DETO for free on trades of $25,000 or more within seven days of registration, with no lockups and 24-hour payments. This promotion is only valid for deposits in BTC/ETH/USDT. A deposit of $500 or more is required to be considered for an offer.
Delta provides a range of automated robo trading strategies for you to select from based on the earnings they generate. You may begin by placing Bitcoin (BTC) or Tether (USDT) into your preferred robo trading method. You can select from a variety of techniques based on your requirements. Delta is offering a new and enhanced user interface for automated trading methods with no management or performance fees. Other benefits available to traders include $USDT yields and up to 100% APY in $DETO.
Signing up for Delta Exchange
The Delta Exchange sign-up process is fairly simple. The sign-up process takes about 30 seconds.
- Go to the Delta website and look for the “Register” and “Sign In” choices at the top.
- Select “Register” and provide your name, email address, and password.
- When you are finished, you will receive an email with a verification link to confirm your account.
- You must validate your account by clicking the verification link. You are ready to start as soon as you validate your account.
- After you create an account, you will be given a wallet address to send your BTC.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.