Zenit World: A beginner-friendly crypto platform for seamless copy trading
If you’re new to copy trading, welcome to the other side. Crypto trading is akin to entering the wild blue yonder – nothing makes sense at first. Because of the steep learning curve, it takes time, practice, and a lot of discussions with community experts to navigate the crypto maze.
Before you embark on your crypto journey, there is a lot of information that you have to find out, one of which is the minimum budget you need to set before starting copy trading.
The answer depends on various factors, including which cryptocurrency you trade in, which exchange you’re using to trade, the trader of your choice, and the spread of performance fees you may have to pay depending on the platform you choose.
The short answer: Some suggest that you could start trading with a minimum amount of 50 – 100 dollars. The caveat is that your options of where to trade might be limited with that budget range.
The minimum amount required to start copy trading in Zenit World, a beginner-friendly cryptocurrency platform, is 250 US dollars.*
While that number might be higher than the bare minimum budget range, here’s why Zenit World is a great place to start your copy trading journey:
- Cost-effective trader fees
- Beginner-friendly user experience
- Advanced features
- Access P&L reports of different traders
- Easily accessible dashboards of expert traders’ past performances
- Own a fiat wallet to make it easier for you to deposit and withdraw funds in traditional currencies like US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR).
Since the market is flooded with platforms, decision-making is heavy. To ease this process, we have listed down factors you need to consider to zero in on a platform that lets you engage in copy trading:
- Compliance and safety: Choose a platform that aggressively ensures KYC and AML compliance. Zenit World has an extensive multitiered KYC process that aims to add multiple layers of verification to ensure the playing field is safe from such users.
- Protection of personal information: Consider a platform that has robust security measures in place to ensure your personal information and funds are protected.
- Minimum deposit: Check what the minimum budget is to start doing copy trading.
- Fees: Most platforms would charge transaction fees for using the platform. Since traders bring a wealth of information and expertise to conduct their trades, they charge a fee for their services (i.e., for allowing you to copy their positions).
- Advanced features: Don’t decide on a platform just by looking at the minimum deposit. Find out if they have other features that could come in handy as well.
- Trader selection & variety: Always look at how the platform chooses its expert traders. The higher the standards set for them, the better the quality of traders available for you to learn from. Ensure that there is a stringent process in place to qualify expert traders.
- Growth potential: Check if the brand is active on community platforms or forums, and is responding to queries. Find out what the product roadmap looks like, and how the brand is poised to grow in the future.
Don’t look at just one factor when making a decision, all of the points collectively make the difference. Do thorough research on top platforms, look into socials and community forums, and gather first-hand experiences of customers who used the platform. All of this should make you good to go!
*Disclaimer: The indicated amount may be subject to change without prior notice from Zenit World.
Start Copy Trading here: https://zenit.world/
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.