B2BinPay: A next-level payment solution
According to statistics, 36% of US businesses have added Bitcoin to the list of payment options. Crypto holders get broad opportunities to use BTC, BNB, and other crypto assets to pay for goods and services: from a cup of tea/coffee to a gorgeous luxury Rolls-Royce. The popularity of crypto payments is booming globally, while crowds of merchants still have no idea of how to accept digital currencies.
Let’s clear things up to help business owners keep their fingers in the pulse of up-to-date trends and updates.
What is the mechanism of accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method?
Such an innovation seems to be hard for newcomers; meanwhile, the whole process is centered on the necessity to select a reliable Bitcoin payment service provider. All the other steps are pretty clear:
- Experts connect your website to a payment API and add a new payment option.
- A consumer wants to use digital currencies as a method to purchase goods or services. The API builds a bridge between a customer and a payment provider.
- When a crypto transaction is successful, a customer gets chosen goods/services.
- As for a merchant, trustworthy providers (e.g., B2BinPay) offer diverse options – a business owner may either hold digital currencies or get them as fiat assets converted automatically and directed to your corporate account.
Why cannot a merchant accept digital assets without the help of payment processors for cryptocurrencies?
First and foremost, providers enable merchants to integrate this solution appropriately, implementing a string of setups to make payments safe, convenient, and fast for consumers.
While accepting digital currencies through reliable gateways, merchants access diverse reports to pay taxes and act in compliance with legislative norms.
B2BinPay as a next-level payment solution
Since the fast-growing popularity of crypto payments, numerous solutions have appeared on the market. B2BinPay is awarded the best crypto payment service provider of 2021. This processor mixes experience with innovation to provide both merchants and customers with high-end technology.
- The highest choice of supported cryptocurrencies. BTC, Ethereum, Cardano, and 800+ tokens are on the list.
- Exceptionally low crypto processing fee. Merchants have imposed just a 0.5% fee without additional commissions and payments.
- Business owners get a multifunctional and secure wallet to hold, send, or exchange their digital currencies.
B2BinPay is a high-class Bitcoin payment gateway that has already been implemented by more than 450 crypto-friendly merchants globally. Don’t miss your chance to join the progressive community that looks ahead to the future!