Binance Labs launches Season 4 of its Incubation Program
Binance Labs has launched the Season 4 of its Incubation Program on 5th May 2022. The program helps and supports promising projects in the blockchain space. Binance Labs selected the top 14 projects with the most potential and deemed the best fit for the program from over 500 projects.
Binance Labs is the venture capital and incubation arm of Binance that identifies, invests, and empowers viable blockchain entrepreneurs, startups, and communities. The platform helps them grow their wider blockchain ecosystem and build a decentralized web.
The past 3 seasons of the Incubation Program saw a lot of market-leading crypto platforms and protocols such as Polygon, Perpetual Protocol, Injective Protocol, SafePal, Cere Network and Dune Analytics.
The crypto space is growing, and Binance Labs has chosen a broader selection of projects mirroring this increasing growth and diversification. The Director of Binance Labs, Ken Li, commented on the fourth season of their Incubation Program and talked about how it has attracted exciting founders who are building a wide range of use cases.
A broader selection of incubation projects
The incubation projects selected for season 4 of the program can be categorized under 5 major categories:
- Ambrosia: A DeFi savings account that would let its users invest their fiat savings into stablecoins and earn yield easily.
- Playbux: A blockchain-based exchange that works on integrating real-life cashback points and consumer experiences with Metaverse activities.
- Grindery: Middleware Web3 automation tool for people and organizations to connect dApps and protocols to exchange data, payments and services starting with DAO payroll and payouts.
- FilSwan: A layer 2 cross-chain solution provider for Web3 projects that would integrate data, computing and payment into one suite.
- Starton: An API platform that facilitates application connectivity to blockchains, letting developers create Web3 functionalities in their products in a fast and secure manner.
- NuLink: A decentralized network that would enable privacy-preserving applications developers implement security and privacy.
- CoralApp: Blockchain-based fitness and wellness social platform.
- ChapterX: An immersive 3D platform that lets users build fully customizable worlds and avatars.
- AlterVerse: A BNB chain native project that is building an advanced Metaverse.
- Gamic Guild: Play-to-earn gaming guild in Africa gibing users a diverse catalog of NFT games.
- OpenLeverage: A permissionless lending and margin trading protocol that is deployed on Ethereum and BNB Chain enabling traders to long/short trading pairs on DEXs.
- CODA Ventures: Yield generating protocol on BNB Chain providing users passive access to best-in-class sustainable yield generating strategies.
Creator Economy/ SociaFi
- Reveel: A platform for Web3 creators to track their portfolio, automate revenue sharing and report on-chain income.
- Qwestive: A Web3 Community Relationship Management or CRM platform that lets token communities retain and grow their userbase through token holder insights and Web3 native community management tools.
Binance Labs aims to launch applications for the Season 5 of its Incubation Program that would kick-off in Q4 of 2022. Binance alumni, mentors and portfolio company founders get to recommend projects directly and fast-track then into the final interview for incubation selection.
For more information on Binance Labs, please check out their official website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.