Blueshares brings forward a STO, providing investors with a quick way to own shares of well-established companies with decades of experience!
Blueshares represent tokenized traditional equity participation shares of Interprom Mining AG. The latter, incorporated in Switzerland is the majority owner of Interprom EOOD, a leading construction and mining company with 23 years of experience, holding a 90% stake. Both companies are consolidated into a Group controlled by Interprom Mining AG.
Interprom EOOD boasts an impressive portfolio of successfully completed large-scale construction projects, including but not limited to complex urban infrastructure, wastewater purification plants, healthcare, and educational facilities, power generation, road construction, and so forth.
The company is also in the process of executing the second stage of a 90 million euros subway construction project right at the heart of the capital of the European country Bulgaria.
Bluеshares: The Concept
We are the first construction and natural resource mining company to offer its shares using the Ethereum blockchain smart contracts, providing 24/7 worldwide access to real-world value.
Interprom Mining AG is regulated and incorporated under the laws of Switzerland where it has issued its Prospectus. The Prospectus is public, and all potential investors can refer to it in their assessment of investment opportunity.
The offering is in compliance with the Swiss Code of Obligations and Swiss Financial Markets Regulatory Framework of Anti-Money Laundering [AML] and Know Your Customer [KYC] screening requirements that are obligatory for all participants.
FUNCTIONALITIES PLANNED FOR 2019
- Whitelisting: Onboarding and pre-approving of investors with respect to KYC/AML regulatory compliance in partnership with Geneva-based Altcoinomy.
- Linking 300 Million BST tokens to 300 Million Interprom Mining AG equity capital participation shares.
- Conducting the BST security token offering.
- P2P and wallet to wallet transfers of Blueshares among all shareholders.
- Flexible Buy / Sell Announcement bulletin board aggregating the announcements of users wishing to exchange Blueshare tokens in a P2P fashion.
- Live communication channels among users to facilitate private P2P deal making.
- OPTICASH – dividend pay-out both in fiat and cryptocurrencies – Euro, Bitcoin, Ether, and Tether.
PLANNED LISTINGS ON COMPLIANT BLOCKCHAIN SECURITIES EXCHANGES IN 2019 and 2020
- Signed MOU in place with Swiss SCX.CH exchange for listing Blueshare in August 2019, when SCX expects to receive its licenses.
- Planned listing in at least three regulated, licensed and compliant blockchain securities exchanges by the end of 2019.
- Planned listing in at least six regulated, licensed and compliant blockchain securities exchanges by the end of 2020.
The project’s hard cap is set to EUR 128,000,000. The public offering’s lasting period is 90 days. Interprom Mining AG will issue 300,000,000 security tokens – 80,000,000 will be offered at the cost of EUR 1.60.
The token/share ratio is 1:1, meaning that 1 security token is backed by 1 Equity Capital Participation Share. Investments are accepted both in fiat and cryptocurrencies – Euro, Bitcoin, Ether, and Tether. The token sale is expected to start on May 6th, 2019.
The funds raised under the proposed security token offering will be used as a direct investment into the company’s mining and exploration concessions.
For over the past 5 years, the company has been actively investing in natural resources exploration. The Company owns the exploration concessions for several sites in Bulgaria.
The estimated value of the exploration concessions is over US$ 4.3 billion. Additionally, the company has an indicative US$ 26.7 billion in potential forthcoming mining exploration rights with the main focus on Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc, and Lead.
Blueshares’ team is traditionally attending the majority of important blockchain and cryptocurrency conferences in order to meet with as many people from the community as possible.
The team will be attending the following upcoming events:
- Blockchain Expo Global – April 25th – 26th, London, Stand 648. Our speaker, Dr. Zlatin Sarastov – CFO of Blueshare, will be pitching from the stage on Day 1, 12:40 PM at Investor & Innovation Zone
- World Blockchain STO Summit Dubai – April 29th – 30th, Dubai. The financial advisor of Blueshare, Ilian Scarlatov, will be a speaker on Day 2 11:15 AM.
- BlockJakarta 2019 – May 2nd, Jakarta. The CFO of Blueshare, Dr. Zlatin Sarastov will be on stage at 12 PM presenting the lecture “Five Reasons Why the Tokenization of Securities Shall Prevail”
About Interprom Group
Interprom Group has a well-established off-blockchain business with 23 years of successful and profitable track record.
It’s built on 2 core business lines: construction of infrastructure projects and natural resources exploration and extraction [for reference: www.interprommining.com]. The company has managed to complete numerous large-scale and infrastructural projects, netting billions in revenue over the years.