Singapore is going to celebrate its Blockchain movement as an extraordinary summit. ‘Blockchain 2.0 Summit’ will be taking place in Singapore. The event will chiefly discuss how the emerging technology of blockchain is impacting lives. It is scheduled on 1st August.
Advantages of the Summit :
A full day conference will be talking about the transformation that has been initiated in various industries because of blockchain technology. Along with a host of networking opportunities, it holds inspirational and thought-provoking keynotes.
The summit also features panel discussions, tech talks, workshops, and real-life applications. The conference will feature 20 industry speakers, a panel discussion with one track.
Additionally, the conference will elaborate on Blockchain’s participation in building smarter ways to manage any transactional process across industries with the least hurdles. Also, it will talk about the way blockchain technology is contributing to faster, safer & more efficient enablement of businesses than ever before.
- Build a business case for Blockchain and making it real via building a collaborative ecosystem
- Why you probably won’t be a bitcoin millionaire?
- Whale watching Stocks & Cryptos
- Tokenization and Cryptocurrency: A New Economy
- Blockchain and the Future of Investment Banking
- Blockchain in for better health
- The impact of Blockchain on the Entertainment Industry
- Designing Sure-Fire Blockchain Applications for the Education Eco-system
- Crypto exchange, lending & fund the future of money
Expert Speakers :
The event includes global blockchain gurus and technology players like:
- Shrikant Patil- Associate Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Luke Jones- CEO, Fortifex
- Clemen Chiang- CEO, Spiking
- Alexandre Kech- CEO, Onchain Custodian
- Marcelo Garcia Casil- Founder & CEO, Maecenas
- Shruti Dwivedi- General Manager, Blockchain Centre Singapore
- Ian Mckee- CEO, Vuulr
- Daniel Shen- Founder, Soqqle
- Kishore M- Founder & CEO, Future1Exchange
Highlights of the Conference :
- Discover Emerging Trends
- Hands-on Experience
- Interactive Q&a Sessions
- Real Life Experiences
- Expand Your Professional Network
- Handpicked Talks
For tickets and sponsorship:
For sponsorship and to buy tickets, you can visit our official website.
For group discounts, please mail.
Previous Blockchain 2.0 Summit was held in Bangalore which received great precedent for the industry. Website Link.