Spend.com announced that the Spend App is now integrated and compatible with both Apple Pay and Google Pay, available on iPhone, Samsung, and other Android devices.
Spend is now the first company in the world to offer this service tied to 16+ supported digital currencies. The Spend team has created innovative ways to transfer, spend and send digital assets and currencies. Spend users will be able to link their Spend Visa® Card and Spend Virtual Visa® Card directly to their Apple Wallet and Google Pay Wallet.
What does this mean? Traditionally, Apple Pay and Google Pay allow users to make secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web, as well as send and receive money from friends and family [in Messenger]. Now, when linked to the Spend Visa® Card, users will be able to take advantage of all the supported digital and fiat currencies available within the Spend App anywhere Apple Pay and Google Pay is accepted. These features will be available on the release of Spend App v2.5.
The Spend App
With a quick and easy download from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, the Spend App and Wallet will be the only digital wallet ever needed again. The Spend App allows users to store, withdraw, send, and spend more than 16 cryptocurrencies and 27 fiat currencies at over 40 million locations.
Spend users also have the ability to send funds around the globe and/or exchange various currencies all from their Spend App. Whether someone needs to send money to family in Europe or buy/sell different currencies, it can all be done from the Spend App, which currently supports:
- 16+ Cryptocurrencies
- US Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- 24 Additional Fiat Currencies
In addition to being able to send, spend, buy and sell currencies around the globe, users will have the power of detailed analytics at their fingertips to track coins and currencies. Spend’s in-app analytics gives users instant access to the most up to date charts and figures on any currency or coin users choose to track!
- Currency Swap: Looking to exchange CAD to USD or XRP to LTC. Exchange any currency instantly with Spend, where applicable.
- Multiple Currency Support: Hold USD, CAD, EUR, and 24 additional fiat currencies and over 16 cryptocurrencies all within the Spend Wallet.
- Performance: 99.9% uptime with enhanced performance infrastructure in place.
- Compliance Built-In: Verify account identity instantly within the Spend App.
- Buy Crypto & Send Fiat: Users can purchase 16+ cryptocurrencies from their linked bank accounts, right from the Spend App, as well as transfer funds in over 180 countries.
- Secure Storage: Highest level of AES encryption with PCI DSS Level 1 Certification.
Connecting the Spend Wallet To The Spend Visa® Card
Once a user downloads the Spend App, they will be able to access and manage their funds anytime with the Spend Wallet & Spend Visa® Card. Once verified utilizing Spend’s in-app KYC system, users have the choice to immediately get issued a virtual card that can be used immediately at any merchant that accepts Visa® online. Users also have the option to order a physical card. In addition, Spend clients can earn up to 6% rewards back on all purchases. Cards are now available in the United States and Spend has secured issuers for its Visa® Card product in Canada, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.
Spend offers its users three different levels of cards, each with its own unique benefits:
- Spend Simple™ – Spend’s introductory Visa® card. Spend Simple™ gives users access to the platform and all the great features offered. Upgrades are always available to Spend Preferred and Black.
- Spend Preferred™ – Spend’s most popular everyday Visa® card. Spend Preferred™ grants users a flexible spending limit for use as an everyday card with access to the Spend VIP Program and enhanced rewards.
- Spend Black™ – Our exclusive Visa® card for elite users. With an optional sleek metal design*, Spend Black™ cardholders receive access to the highest spending limits, highest rewards, and Spend VIP Elite Program.
With all Spend Visa® Cards, users will enjoy advanced security features, an option of both a virtual or physical card, 24/7 support, as well as both card and wallet rewards, powered by Spendcoin [$SPND].
No matter what level of card users are looking for, Spend has the perfect card to fit their needs, when tied to the Spend App.
At no point can cardholders load cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin onto their Spend Visa® Card. All cryptocurrency will be converted to the appropriate local fiat currency first on the Spend Wallet and then that local fiat currency will be loaded on the Spend Visa® Card for use in purchase and ATM withdrawals.