While there are a lot of trading platforms and online brokers available in the market currently, users need to find the one that fits their requirements the best. This includes a platform that is well regulated and user-friendly while also offering zero commission and minimal charges.
Axi is a forex and CFD broker built by traders, for traders. The company was founded in 2007 as AxiTrader and was recently rebranded to Axi in 2020.
Their platform provides traders with tight spreads, quick execution, and advanced trading tools. Axi is an award-winning broker that is licensed and regulated with a customer base in more than 100+ countries.
What Axi strives to achieve for their clients
Axi is driven to deliver these values to their clients and has helped lead them to develop their platforms, technology, and services. This includes:
- Community of trusted traders: Axi has built a global community of traders by relying on its brand reputation as a trusted and transparent broker.
- Innovative tools and ideas: In order to give its users, the upper hand, Axi incorporates solutions such as PsyQuation that would help users sharpen their strategies using the power of A.I. analytics. They also constantly work on adding more products and services to help out their users, like their Copy Trading app.
- Lightning-fast execution: Axi’s high-performance technology and ongoing investments offer users lightning-fast execution, low spreads, and flexible leverage across a wide variety of FX pairs, share CFDs, indices, crypto CFDs and commodities.
- Global reach: The platform has grown with over 60,000 customers in 100+ countries with over $2.5 trillion worth of trades in the last year alone. It is also a part of the global top 10 brokers and aims to address the needs of traders in emerging regions around the world.
- Support and strategies: The Axi platform has been built by traders who understand the mindset, risk-control, methods, and strategies that would help users achieve their ambitions and capitalize on them.
Crypto CFD trading
Contracts for Differences or CFDs offer traders a way of trading and investing in an asset through engaging in a contract between the trader and a broker instead of directly opening a position on a certain market.
Cryptocurrency CFDs offer a different method of trading the very volatile crypto market. Traders do not own the cryptocurrency they open a position on, in fact they either make a profit or a loss from price movements through predictions of their chosen cryptocurrencies rising or falling in the market.
Crypto CFDs offer users the benefit of leverage wherein they can trade more than what their capital would originally let them if they were buying cryptocurrencies directly through an exchange.
CFDs can also be beneficial as they are more flexible in nature, letting traders limit market risks and hedge.
Trading cryptocurrency CFDs with Axi
Axi allows users to trade crypto CFDs with zero commission. Users can trade directly from the MetaTrader 4 platform and do not need a digital wallet. The leverage offered on crypto trades can go up to 5:1 on the platform while they also allow users to use EAs and algorithmic trading strategies for flexibility on trades.
The crypto CFDs include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash. You can also deposit cryptocurrency into your Axi trading account to fund it and begin trading, those cryptos include Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar and Ripple
Axi has an education center that allows users of different skill levels the ability to learn and enter into the crypto space. All content available has been created by traders who understand the industry and the space well, covering a variety of topics through the use of eBooks, webinars, online trading courses and videos.
The Axi blog also has easy-to-follow tutorials and guides covering topics ranging from stocks, forex, blockchain, trading psychology, social trading, market analysis, and much more.
Axi has won several awards over the past few years including the Most Trusted Forex Broker and Best MT4 Provider at Forex Awards 2018 (UK). It has also won the Best EMEA Region Broker award at the ADVFN International Financial Awards in 2020. The platform accepts clients and users from all countries around the world except the USA, Canada, and Iran.
The platform offers almost unbeatable value with competitive prices along with a 24/5 customer support that is award-winning. The platform is currently giving away a combined $100,000 in cash and trading credit for their 14th birthday (T&C’s apply, giveaway closes on 15th January 2022).
For more information on Axi, please check out their official website.
The information is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any trading strategy. Readers should seek their own advice. Reproduction or redistribution of this information is not permitted.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.