Paris, France, May 2, 2019 — By launching various Artistic Experiences, monart is helping art lovers and collectors discover an artist’s universe, ideas, and art studios. These experiences include 3D Exhibitions, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality Glasses, Decentralized Applications, Art Discovery Games.
Malo Girod de l’Ain, President of monart, stated,
“Monart has organized two innovative art searches through our website and its social networks with rewards both in tokens and in shares of artworks. The search was managed on the monart telegram channel.”
Virtual 3D Exhibitions and Virtual Reality Glasses
Among the artistic experiences, monart presents seven artists [three international and four emergings] in their first 3D virtual exhibition which can be viewed here. To be discovered in the MVP.
This feature enables the monart community to discover how artists work and be inspired to create their own amazing artworks. Discover the 3D studio tours. Have a first look here.
On your computer, phone, or with any VR glasses, like Google Cardboard, enjoy monart 3D exhibitions and 3D artists’ studios.
Augmented Reality [AR]
With Augmented Reality, monart will help the community discover how artwork they like fits into their home or office. Try out this feature by choosing a piece of artwork and clicking on the AR button! To be discovered in the MVP.
AR applications provide an extended art experience: Download the app on an iPhone or Android phone or tablet, point the camera to the artwork on the monart site and enjoy!
Artificial Intelligence [AI]
Other innovations provided by monart: A unique Artificial Intelligence creation tool which allows artists to draw amazing artistic portraits from a still picture. Discover their AI creations here: To be discovered in the MVP.
To enhance the art community and market-place functions, monart has developed Artificial Intelligence proprietary tools.
Decentralized Applications [DApps]
Monart has launched two Decentralized applications, or DApps, which work as decentralized Ethereum Blockchain based smart contracts:
- Auction DApp organizes artworks auctions. At this stage, the DApp is only available in Ether, but more currencies will be added shortly.
- Share Sales DApp allows for the purchase of shares, artworks, or shares of collection of artworks. At this initial stage, only shares of singular artworks are available. Collection shares will be available soon.
Pauline Houl, monart co-founder and CEO, stated,
“Monart has created a growing monart Art Accelerator Initiative to provide funds for innovative art projects. The AAI will provide grants, promotions, and exhibitions to selected artists worldwide. We hope to foster a welcoming community among both art collectors and artists through the monart platform.”
Monart international art community & marketplace launches to revolutionize the 63 billion $ a year art market with a security token ERC20 [ICO Award 2018 in Paris]!
Monart employs already a 20 people team based in Paris [headquarter], Beijing [2.000 m2 art space], Geneva, Malta [subsidiary] & San Francisco plus many talented advisors, international partners & major artists.
The MVP site opens in February with many art innovations and new business models to tokenize artworks.
The Token Offering is using security token infrastructure even though it is named a VFA-Virtual Financial Asset-Offering under Malta Law.
Monart’s ambition is to reinvent the $67.4 billion a year art market with both :
– innovative art experiences to better discover the artist’s universe with 3D virtual exhibitions, 3D tours of artists’ studios both visible on PC, phone, VR headsets, Augmented Reality tools, Artificial Intelligence creations and more
– creative new business models based on the Blockchain including securing artworks and transactions on the Blockchain plus sales of shares of artworks and shares of collections of artworks.
More about Monart art token:
- Private Sale Lite WhitePaper
- Monart roadshow events
- Monart STO website
- Monarton Medium
- 1st PR
- Monart STO Research Report
MONART TOKEN DISCLAIMER