Make crypto payments easier with MyCryptoCheckout
WordPress has consistently grown in the past few years and currently accounts for 39.6% of internet usage which is a 5% growth from 2020. With an estimated 64 million websites using it, there is a lot of room for developing payment systems that would help users make and receive payments on WordPress.
For webshop owners who want to become a part of the crypto ecosystem and integrate cryptocurrency payments on their websites, MyCryptoCheckout offers users a WordPress plugin that would allow them to accept payments in a peer-to-peer system with zero transaction fees and an option to choose from over 149+ coins.
What is MyCryptoCheckout?
MyCryptoCheckout is a crypto payments WordPress plugin that enables website owners to accept crypto payments, eliminating the middleman staying true to the core value of crypto ideal.
The plugin allows customers to conduct payments directly from their wallets to that of the website owners while staying on their website itself. MyCryptoCheckout can then be connected to exchanges which will help website owners directly convert the selected coins to fiat or stablecoins, the list of auto settlement currencies includes UDSC, USDT, USD, and TUSD.
Key features and services
Some of the major features of MyCryptoCheckout include:
- Crypto payment gateway: MyCryptoCheckout accepts over 149+ coins including Bitcoin (BTC), ETH (Ethereum), Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC), and many more. WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads are integrated with MyCryptoCheckout along with an easy and quick setup procedure.
- No redirections: Customers can make crypto payments directly on the WordPress website/store instead of being redirected to another platform. This provides them with a responsive checkout process and only the site owner would have access to the customer’s data.
- Eliminating middlemen: As mentioned earlier, the MyCryptoCheckout plugin does not charge any transaction fees, unlike other crypto payment services and credit card processors that charge around 1-3% fees for transactions.
- Support multi-site operations: MyCryptoCheckout supports WordPress multisites and site owners get the option to manage their crypto wallets specifically on the basis of each blog or networkwide.
- Choosing default currency: The site owners get an option to choose a preferred cryptocurrency that they can preselect and set as a default on the checkout while still giving their customers the option to choose from a range of currencies.
- Adding coins or tokens: Users get the option to choose to receive payments in their own cryptocurrencies, this can be done by adding their own coins or tokens to MyCryptoCheckout.
- Reliable exchange rates: MyCryptoCheckout lets site owners access exchange rate data and currency conversions for their businesses whether it is a single request per month or a thousand per second.
- Donation Widget: Since the sites are self-hosted the site owners do not have to worry about KYC (Know-Your-Customer) verification. The site owners get the ability to decide when, why, who, what of accepting donations.
MyCryptoCheckout has two pricing models to allow site owners to conduct and receive payments. The first model allows site owners to conduct and receive free payments forever if they conduct only 5 transactions in a month. Under this model, users can conduct peer-to-peer transactions and are offered limited support for transactions and their queries.
In the second model, site owners have to pay a subscription fees of $59 for an year and they get the opportunity to conduct unlimited transactions on their websites with the MyCryptoCheckout plug-in. A 0% transaction fee is charged in this model and peer-to-peer transactions can be conducted. Subscribers of this model are also given priority support in case of any problems or queries they face while conducting the transactions.
Plug-ins and partnerships
The MyCryptoCheckout plug-in has been integrated with WordPress, Tor, Easy Digital Downloads, and WooCommerce.
Currently, the plug-in is being used actively in over 2000+ webshops and the team behind MyCryptoCheckout is leveraging their established customer base to gain traction for the adoption of Rewards APP and the blockchain.
The Rewards blockchain
The Rewards blockchain is backed by the MyCryptoCheckout team who aim to build an improved way for companies to let customers earn loyalty points and set up rewards programs.
Rewards blockchain’s goal is to assist companies that want to find ways to share value with their customers. The Rewards app would also focus on the user experience and develop a system through which customers could be continuously educated about the rewards of loyalty programs.
The Rewards token $RWD is a cross-chain ERC20 and BEP20 token with a hard cap of 3,100,000 and a total supply of 500 million tokens.
The primary use case of the token is to help gather loyalty rewards in a single digital wallet and enable its users to benefit from ownership, flexibility, and visibility over their rewards.
The MyCryptoCheckout Cashback Rewards Program will use the $RWD token and it can be used multi-chain and be redeemed or exchanged for crypto or fiat.
35% of the token has been allocated for the Crowdsale and 15% for the Presale and team respectively. A 10% share has been set aside for marketing and the ecosystem and 5% has been reserved for bounties. Another 10% has been allocated for exchange liquidity and MCC Cashback program respectively.
Features of Rewards (RWD)
Rewards plan to build a rewards network with their blockchain technology and unite customers and brands around the world. Some of the benefits of Rewards are:
- Global reach: Rewards will help businesses gain access to a global network and reach out to potential customers and partnerships.
- Flexibility: The $RWD token can be redeemed at accepting stores, and exchanged for fiat or crypto or stored for later as per the will of the user.
- Interoperability: The Rewards tokens are interoperable and can be accessed across multiple blockchains.
MyCryptoCheckout offers an innovative solution with their WordPress plug-in, which can prove useful to make crypto mainstream.
While site owners can start accepting crypto payments on their sites and make use of the zero transaction fees feature offered by MyCryptoCheckout, users of WordPress websites become a part of the growing crypto ecosystem too.
There are continuous efforts being made to make cryptocurrencies more mainstream and facilitate mass adoption, the features, and services offered by MyCryptoCheckout through its plug-in offer one such opportunity to people.
For more information check out their website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.