Protect your data and crypto transactions with NordVPN
Privacy and security have been two of the most important factors that drove the crypto movement all over the world, and while the crypto ecosystem and blockchain networks are secure, the same cannot be said about a person’s interactions with the network. As more and more people become a part of the crypto ecosystem, the risk of hacks and attacks also increases.
One of the best ways to have a secure browsing experience online is through the use of VPNs or Virtual Private Networks. Usually, when a user uses the internet through a public network their data, passwords, browsing history can be prone to hacks and spoofing.
Besides, crypto trading and investing requires a trader to have a public and a private key, if one of these is lost or compromised then the trader will lose their savings. This risk gets increased in the case of a shared or public network.
This threat extends to a user’s activities on crypto exchanges and websites and given the decentralized and permanent nature of crypto transactions, this threat becomes even more dangerous.
What is a VPN?
A VPN sends a user’s data traffic through an encrypted tunnel which helps to ensure their privacy and security online. It encrypts a user’s data thus making it harder to intercept and also masks their IP address to prevent hacks and tracking.
VPNs provided users with extra security and protects them against malware, phishing, and viruses. They are also protected from public spoofing, where hackers can place ‘virtual ears’ and ‘hear’ a user’s internet activity.
NordVPN has been a pioneer in online privacy and security since 2012 and was created with the vision of creating a tool for internet security that was universally accessible.
NordVPN offers high-speed encrypted internet services to individuals and businesses alike and with their easy to set up and inherent usecase, it is the ideal fit for anyone looking to tackle their privacy and security concerns for general and crypto-specific uses.
It also protects users from DDOS, phishing, malware, credential stuffing, ransomware, and SQL injections that could be a result of using public or even private wifis.
The platform offers its users a 30-day money-back guarantee, giving them the freedom to check out their product without any risks. Users can pay for the VPN using Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
Key Features and services
Some of the features and services offered by NordVPN include:
- Added security benefits: Users are offered the CyberSec feature that scans the internet and restricts malicious and malware-ridden websites that could potentially steal the user’s data, apart from blocking pop-ups and autoplay ads.
- No tracking or logs: Unlike VPNs that offer free services, NordVPN charges a minimal fee, and in return users get the assurance that the company does not track, collect or sell their data to any third parties.
- Easy crypto payments: Users can pay for NordVPN’s services using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple.
- Large server selection: NordVPN offers its users more than 5,300+ servers in over 59 locations and has one of the biggest server selections on the market. Users can also choose to use any specially designed servers for specific activities with options such as Double VPN, P2P servers, and Onion over VPN. This provides them with an extra sense of privacy and security.
- Speed: In 2020, NordVPN was titled the fastest VPN on the planet, this speedy service is a result of the NordLynx protocol used by the platform.
- Affordable prices: As mentioned earlier, NordVPN charges a minimal fee in comparison to the customizations and extra features that are offered by the platform. The platform is currently holding a lucrative sale which can be accessed here.
Lucrative offers and usage
As mentioned earlier, NordVPN is holding a 72% discount on their 2-year plans as part of their summer deal. Users can avail the offer at a price of $3.30 per month with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, they also get 3 months free with their 2-year subscription.
NordVPN allows a user to connect 6 devices and can be used on Windows, iOS, Android, macOS, and Linux. It can also be directly connected to the wi-fi router so as to make sure that all active ties are secure.
Virtual Private Networks and cryptocurrencies both share the core value of protecting a user’s privacy and identity online. While with VPNs it is pertaining to their internet browsing, for cryptocurrencies it is related to their online transactions and payments.
The crypto ecosystem is booming and with its mass adoption comes the threat of cryptojacking or thefts, NordVPN tends to help their users to stay protected with their VPN services offered at an affordable price.
For more information check out their official website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.