Spywolf.Network has launched an anti-scam portal that helps identify SAFU (also known as safe) projects from their audit team. The projects that receive a high enough score will receive its “Certificate of Trust” NFT. SpyWolf’s portal offers more features contributing to its objective of eliminating monetary fraud in the crypto space, making the crypto industry a safer space.
SpyWolf’s web portal is designed to be the central hub for crypto research for all experience levels. The features that they provide on the portal are pre-vetted projects, categorized into different trust levels that range from red-flagged projects to SAFU.
SpyWolf has partnered up with Rugseekers and EagleEye, allowing users to search databases on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network. The portal shows general data and information including top holders, audit info, and a voting system. SpyWolf also provides a wallet tracker to reflect which tokens are held by a wallet and the transactions made within those tokens.
The portal possesses a list of other features, which include –
- An educational section showing safety tips and how-to guides to help new investors avoid falling for scams
- A trending section that will show the most popular tokens
- The ability to submit any project FOR REVIEW pre or post-launch with or without a published contract
- A bounty system that provides users the ability to submit information on scams that will give them a reward in $SPY upon approval
– User profiles
– Connect wallet
– Point system for submitting information on scams
SpyWolf’s goal is to help eliminate monetary fraud in the crypto space. With the launch of the portal, they are bringing great value to the crypto community and giving confidence to investors. We will see a much safer CryptoSphere immediately.
Links for more info –
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be considered news/advice