TEAMZ Blockchain Summit is an exclusive blockchain event, which brings trusted investors, latest blockchain projects, major exchanges, well-known media platforms, and key figures from various fields together.
It’s the best opportunity to get to know the latest trend of blockchain, integrate top resources and make important contacts in Tokyo from September 28 to 29, 2018. Also we are hosting the Tokyo Blockchain Week from September 27 to October 1st.
Focus of the event is to link up investors and outstanding blockchain projects, promote friendly relations between the parties, conclude transactions, establish business alliances and expand global network.
The two-day event will provide access to more than 2,000 important participants from over 50 countries, including 35 speakers and investors, 20 exchanges and major media platforms…
Investors and keynote speakers include Charles Hoskinson, CEO of IOHK, Roger Ver CEO of Bitcoin.com, Du Jun, co-founder of Huobi and founder of Node Captial, Jeffrey Wernick, founder of Lebox Capital, Nick Yang Ning, editor in chief of Forbes Japan and founder of D4V (Design For Ventures), Makoto Takano, Katsuya Konno, CFO of QUOINE, Sawako Ono, CEO of AnyPay, Masafumi Shimizu, Founder&CEO of NEVULA, Yin-Xiaogang, CEO of KEX and video messages by Takafumu Horie and the founder and first president of NEM, founder and CEO of ProximaX, Lon Wong. More key guests are on the summit page.
DAY 01 highlight point:
- 35 booths, more than 2,000 participants from around the world
- 45 important guests, share professional & original ideas
- Discussed the latest trends in depth and analyzed the development prospects of various industries by groups
If you want to join the red carpet networking, Please apply on the summit page!
DAY 02 highlight point:
- An exclusive event centering on blockchain exchange and exhibition
- High-end networking, one-on-one communication opportunities
- Red carpet party, delicious food, relaxed communication environment
Sign Up For Our Newsletter