The beautiful, 3000 square meters vast, Palais Brongniart in Paris will be hosting the first Blockchain Day on October 10th, 2018.
The Blockchain Day is a worldwide event dedicated to business innovation, where leaders from all key industries come together.
Besides Paris, the Blockchain Day tour will continue in Singapore, Cape Town, and Toronto.
A Perfect Opportunity for Startups
The rich schedule of the Blockchain Day in Paris, among other things, offers the opportunity for startups to present their projects to the investors and potential partners.
In the competition for the prestigious Paris ICO Award of the year 2018, representatives of startups will be able to pitch their ideas in their 3-minute presentation.
Their projects will be ranked based on the business model, scalability, team, investor terms, liquidity, blockchain usefulness, and tokenomics.
A Formidable List of Speakers
Blockchain Day’s Parisian tight but lively agenda is saturated with networking and pitch sessions, roundtables, and speeches which will be delivered by some of the highest authorities on the given subjects:
- Graeme Moore – Vice President of Marketing at Polymath
- Marc Gardette – Director of the Public Sector Division of Microsoft France
- Christoph Jentzsch – Founder & CEO at Slock.it
- Marina Titova – Head of ICO Advisory at NKB Group
- Julian Leitloff – CEO & Cofounder of Fractal
- Leeho Lim – Global Head of Business Development at IOST
- Alexander Mitrovich – Managing Partner at UseTech.com
are just a few of those who are offering their expertise at the Blockchain Day conference.
The program starts at 8:00 AM with registration followed by a nice French breakfast and lasts until the ICO awards ceremony at 6 PM.
Tickets are Still Available – promotion code TBDPARIS
Although the Early Bird tickets are sold out, everyone who wants to experience one of the top 10 blockchain events in Europe can still acquire their passes:
- Tickets with 10% discount (with the code above) – €539
- Regular Ticket – €599
- VIP Investor’s Ticket with Private Networking – €799
- Enterprise Multipass – €1099
It Wouldn’t be Right not to Mention Partners
There is nobody in this world who is able to accomplish everything by himself, therefore, the Blockchain Day has a prolonged list of notable partners who are helping the conference to be the best possible:
- Digital Business News
- BTC Manager
- La Tribune
- Palais Brongniart
- Finance Innovation
- DS Avocats
- Blockchain Land
If you already reserved your tickets (or you are just about to), have a nice Blockchain Day in Paris!
Where to Invest?
Subscribe to our newsletter