On 24th September, Justin Sun, the CEO and Founder of Tron Foundation asked developers to stop deploying dApps on the Ethereum blockchain, instead, shift to the Tron blockchain.
“Yes! Please stop deploying d-apps to Ethereum and migrate to
#TRON network immediately! We are 100x faster than #ETH and fully compatible with #ethereum. We 100% guarantee better user experience!”
This comes in the limelight after a developer, Afri Schoedon announced on Twitter that the Ethereum network was at its full capacity. This was the result of cryptokittes clogging the network. The developer suggested deploying important ‘stuff’ to Ethereum Classic’s network, also referred to as the original Ethereum or the POA network, a sidechain of Ethereum network.
Afri Schoedon said on Twitter:
“Please stop deploying d-apps to Ethereum. We are running at capacity. Use
$ETC, $POA, or whatever else is available and bridge important stuff, these networks have plenty of capacity and are well supported by MyCrypto, MetaMask, etc.”
According to Blocktivity, the Ethereum blockchain was at its full capacity at press time. In addition, there are more than 59000 pending transactions.
However,Vitalik Buterin, the Co-Founder of Ethereum, disagreed to the statement. Vitalik stated that there are several dApps which can undergo gas utilization optimization. Moreover, he stated that if one dApp takes up a lot of gas, other dApps will be forced to utilize gas more efficiently.
According to the Foundation, the Tron Virtual Machine is completely compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine. During the launch of the TVM, Justin Sun had stated that Ethereum Virtual Machine developers can to shift to the Tron platform for “almost free”. The virtual machine launch was marked as a step towards expanding the Tron ecosystem. The Tron dApp ecosystem is divided into 3 parts, Developer tools, Engine Tools and 3rd Partly Tools.
During the launch of the beta version of Tron Virtual Machine, the CTO of Tron, Lucien explained that the developer tools include TronWeb, TronLink, Tron Truffle and Tron Remix. These tools are similar to that Ethereum’s tools. Tron Web which was recently released is similar to Ethereum’s Web.js.
On the other side, TronLink is equivalent to Ethereum’s Metamask, Tron Truffle to Ethereum’s Truffle and the remix is Tron’s version of Ethereum’s remix.
Alvin Leong, a Twitterati said:
“I love that confidence level 100% guaranteed better user experience. Well, make your work are convinced and get to top 10 list. keep it up
James Burton, another Twitterati said:
“But it’s not secure and it’s not scalable.
#TRON was dead before it started. For Christ’s sake it’s named after a movie!”
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
Crypto News – 25 May – Tether’s [USDT] market capitalization hits all-time high, Facebook in talks with Winklevoss twins, trading firms over new cryptocurrency and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 25 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 25
1) Bitcoin Wallet receives part of 5,000 BTC: A recent Whale Alert highlighted a transaction on May 24, where a large sum of Bitcoin [BTC] exchanged hands between two anonymous wallets. According to the alert the transaction took place at 22:13:23 + 1 minutes and 5,000.00001092 BTC was transferred from an unknown wallet, with address 19SiCYaYKZh9A8HUjuh14eg5wtYzKxiFbB, to another unknown wallet with address 14GcjGjxwadzcpmq9EG3KUgTKATjurbnWt.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VRQwb0
2) Bitwise Report 2.0: Bitcoin [BTC] futures continues growth: On a month-on-month basis, Bitcoin Futures saw a massive bump in April trading at an average of 10,000 contracts daily, peaking on April 4, with over 22,000 contracts traded. To put that number in perspective, in March 2019, the average contracts traded was less than 4,000. Despite the high standards set in April, the average daily contracts traded in May, with 25 days gone has exceeded 14,000 and still looks to grow, given the price performance of Bitcoin.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W40sTR
3) Craig Wright on private keys: Craig S Wright has, for years, claimed he is the true creator of Bitcoin [BTC] without providing a shred of evidence to support the same. With the crypto-community levelling, Wright could prove his worth by sending BTC from Satoshi Nakamoto’s touted wallet containing around 980,000 BTCs, the BSV man in a twisted cause and effect situation, stated he will “sign” into his wallet only when he proves he is the creator.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2X6fdlw
4) Tether’s [USDT] market cap hits ATH: Tether and Bitfinex are being closely scrutinized now more than ever due to the NYAG’s lawsuit; however, the scrutiny doesn’t seem to have affected Tether as the market cap of USDT has increased by over $100 million in approximately 70 days.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2McaTjE
5) Tether volume shift: Another controversial topic in the cryptocurrency industry was the issue of fake transaction volumes on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The magnitude of the topic was so large that even Changpeng Zhao, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Binance had raised red flags. This topic and Tether as a whole received another twist when Larry Cermack, the Director of Research at The Block, pointed out a few parameters when it came to the said volume.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wmk4mJ
6) Bitfinex’s LEO tokens listed on Delta Exchange: Bitfinex’s Leo tokens faced quite a lot of criticism when they were announced, due to the missing $850 million funds from Bitfinex. The private investment round by Bitfinex also faced a lot of heat from the media. However, in a recent development, Leo tokens are being listed on various exchanges for trading.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HUEnNB
7) Robinhood en-route a projected valuation of $7 billion: Robinhood, the California-based cryptocurrency exchange made headlines recently when a source close to the organization revealed that it was on the verge of closing their latest round of funding at a valuation of a whopping $7 billion – $8 billion. Sources even claimed that the current round of funding could act as a precursor to an even bigger round of funding, which would pit Robinhood with the bigwigs like Coinbase and Binance.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W64KKj
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Bitcoin [BTC]: Debating on king coin’s transaction speed is a red herring argument, says Charlie Shrem
Bitcoin price prediction: BTC prices primed for small correction that could evolve into a major correction
Tron [TRX] surges 7.50% in an hour after Justin Sun hints at ‘huge and amazing’ announcement in TRX, BTT ecosystem
Bitcoin [BTC]: Fidelity has a ‘room full of ASIC miners’ at its Texas office, claims Justin Moon
Bitcoin nirvana is happening right now, says Max Keiser
Tron [TRX] announces future trading on OKEx platform from May 20
Bitcoin’s [BTC] Lightning Network is awesome, says Blockstream’s Samson Mow
Crypto is replacing the US Dollar and no one seems to be noticing, claims prominent investor Robert Kiyosaki
Bitcoin Cash’s [BCH] Roger Ver adds Coinbase and Binance to his ‘safe list’
Bittrex transfers 6,999,999 XRP to Upbit amid Ripple’s alleged report discrepancies
Bitcoin [BTC] is still going to $100,000, claims Heisenberg Capital’s Max Keiser
Satoshi Nakamoto is easy to get through; can be found by fools, claims John McAfee
XRP: Google Chrome extension to detect trustworthiness of select XRP addresses goes live
Ripple: SCB Thailand asks crypto-enthusiasts to wait for announcement regarding XRP adoption