CoinsBank has another amazing Blockchain Cruise planned for 2018. For those who somehow missed the news about this extraordinary event, just a reminder: Blockchain Cruise is a global blockchain conference aboard the luxurious cruise vessel.
The cruise is going for some Mediterranean vibes this time. The 3rd edition of the company’s young cruise tradition is set to take place from the 7th to the 11th of September. And it seems to be the perfect combination of fun and learning with all the activities planned. So for all cryptocurrency professionals and enthusiasts out there, you might want to get in on some of this action.
More and more each time:
The second edition of the cruise took place earlier in 2018, which took guests on a trip around Asia with stops on Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. The trip was every bit as fun and educational as this coming cruise promises to be. However, there are numerous improvements that CoinsBank has made to ensure that the experience is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What you can expect from the 3rd edition:
- Luxury accommodations and amenities. This time, the entire ship will be reserved for the event. This means that there is a capacity of up to 2500 cryptocurrency enthusiasts. It will, therefore, be, above all else, an amazing networking opportunity. The luxury ship has numerous high-quality amenities to make the trip really enjoyable. This includes wide decks with amazing views, pools and numerous indoor and outdoor self-entertainment facilities.
- Breath-taking pit stops. The cruise will be taking guests through some of the most beautiful and iconic destinations along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This includes locations like Barcelona, Monte Carlo, and Ibiza. These are among the most beautiful and culturally diverse places not only on the Mediterranean coast but also in the World. Guests will be allowed to explore independently during the stopovers. What better way to knock a few of these locations off your travel bucket list?
- Versatile entertainment. Remember, the Blockchain cruise is not only about the conference but having fun and sharing love and enthusiasm for cryptocurrency as well. The entertainment organized for the guests will ensure that the fun part of the cruise is more than sufficiently covered. For those who love to dance and let loose, there will be DJs, bands and designated dance floors on the ship. There are also numerous parties on the trip’s itinerary including what promises to be a legendary soiree in Ibiza before the return journey to Barcelona.
- Over 100 speakers. This is the cherry (or should we say a dozen of cherries) on top. Above all else, the trip is all about learning more about the cryptocurrency industry. The numerous speakers set to deliver presentations will be presenting different perspectives and new ideas for industry development. They include everyone from Bitcoin pioneers and financial market experts to politicians and researchers.
- Some of the big names on this list include John McAfee who is the founder of McAfee security, Bobby Lee, the founder of BTCC and world-known crypto and blockchain expert, Roger Ver who is currently the Bitcoin Cash CEO and Venture Capitalist and Philanthropist Brock Pierce. Their presentations will also vary a lot which is designed to prevent the monotony of lectures. In addition to conference-style speeches, the speakers will also have workshops, one-on-one consultations, exhibits and much more.
What is on the agenda?
The aim of the cruise is first and foremost to ensure that guests have a good time. With all the amenities and fun activities planned, this is without a doubt going to be a success. The other important agenda revolves around teaching guests more about cryptocurrency trade.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Managing cryptocurrency investments: This will include lectures and workshops on trading strategies, scalability, cyber security and much more. Risks involved will also be addressed.
- Understanding regulations: As a relatively new asset on the financial market, regulations on cryptocurrency are not well defined. The cruise will include sessions discussing rules and regulations of the trade in America and other involved countries.
- Blockchain 101 Finally, the agenda also includes numerous discussions and presentations on all things Blockchain. This will include understanding the difference between theory and practice, managing Blockchain projects and so much more.
Book your spot
After all, is said and done, this is a great opportunity for everyone with an insatiable hunger for new information. It`s a true statement that big business and billions cannot be made in office, but it happens in communication, with the cooperation of right people. And the good connections can be build only during the amazing Travel together mixed with the conference and business.
So head on to the website for more details on the trip and to get your ticket to 2018’s biggest cryptocurrency event.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
Ethereum [ETH] Constantinople hard fork could take place in the next 2 to 6 weeks
Tron [TRX] Technical Analysis: Coin falls into the bear trap
Bitcoin [BTC] mining pool dominance dwindles and shifts to unknown miners
Cryptopia hack: Case involving Ethereum-based tokens takes a new turn in the market
Grin [GRIN]’s great fall: The new privacy-oriented coin plummets by 97% within a day
Bitcoin [BTC]: A piggybacking Proof-of-Proof blockchain has almost 20% of Bitcoin’s daily transactions
Ripple’s xRapid customer SendFriend will go live by Q1 in 2019, says CEO David Lighton
Venezuelan government decrees crypto operators to pay taxes in cryptocurrency
Bitcoin SV [BSV] emerges as top gainer with 11% growth; Tron [TRX] continues massive fall
XRP reaches Australia as FlashFX adopts Ripple’s cryptocurrency
Stolen Ethereum-based tokens transferred to Binance and other top exchanges
Cryptocurrency trading platforms will be inspected by Bulgarian National Revenue Agency
- Press Release
LIQNET – liquidity focused cryptocurrency exchange
Bitcoin [BTC] block halving is 66% complete; next block halving in 495 days