Largest Swiss Blockchain Summit, Blockchain Leadership Summit comes back the 23-24 of November, 2018. This key industry event will welcome 2500+ attendees, opinion leaders and industry drivers: investors, politicians, startups, executives and over 70 top speakers and experts.
During 2 days of exclusive content we will dig deep into topics like industrial uses of blockchain, crypto finance beyond the hype and identify the real view and approach of major market players towards this direction, as well as analyse how the crypto finance sector will evolve in the next years.
Our first summit in Zurich confirmed its status of a global Think Tank of decision and policy makers from blockchain and crypto world. We became a place of professional discussion platform of 30 world’s top experts, 500 professionals, proactive investors, and startups. The ICO pitch gave a unique opportunity to 17 startups to present their ideas in front of the world’s valuable investors. 2 winning startups: LiveTree and Photochain are now affirmed revolutionary blockchain stars.
Confirmed Speakers of Blockchain Leadership Summit 2018, November edition:
- Prince Michael of Liechtenstein, – Chairman of Wealth Preservation Experts & Chairman of Geopolitical Intelligence Services AG;
- Jeremy Light, the United Kingdom, – Vice President at Ripple, formerly Head at Accenture Payment Services for Europe, Africa and Latin America;
- John Riggins, – Head of International Operations of BTC Media LLC, Leader in Digital Currency and Distributed Ledger Communications;
- Niklas Nikolajsen, Switzerland,– Founder, Chairman of the Board & co-CEO at Bitcoin Suisse, Pioneer of the Swiss Crypto-Financial Sector;
- Patrick Bont, Liechtenstein,- Executive Board Member of the Financial Market Authority (FMA) Liechtenstein, Head of the Banking Division & FinTech Practice Leader;
- Robert Levin, Switzerland,-CEO at Emerging Star Capital, Technology Pioneer of the World Economic Forum;
- Prof. Simon Choi, China,- Expert in M&A, ICO, Crypto Finance and Regulations, Advisor at Asia Equity Exchange;
- Dr. Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna, Switzerland,- Partner & Leader , PwC Legal Switzerland;
- Moritz Kaminski,- Business Architect Blockchain and IoT at Bosch Digital Solutions;
- Tal Catran, Israel,. Accelerators Guru, Tech Investor, Start-Up Ecosystem Builder, Startup Nation & TEDx Tech Speaker;
Other confirmed speakers: https://swissblockchainsummit.com/#speakers
Speakers from FINMA, SEC, Wall Street, Nasdaq, etc. will be announced further on after confirmation.
Venue: Basel is regarded as the cultural capital of Switzerland, located at the heart of Europe, at the meeting point where France, Germany and Switzerland.
It hosts headquarters of globally leading companies (Novartis, Hoffman La Roche, Straumann, Actelion, etc.) and is recognised as Europe’s most important life science location, Switzerland’s oldest university city and a leading European location for teaching and research.
The Congress Centre Basel is the biggest centre of this kind in Switzerland, situated in the city center. It became a home for the greatest international events and exhibitions for many industries. This time it will host the Blockchain Leadership Summit.
Nelli Orlova, CEO of InnMind and Blockchain Leadership Summit; Consultant to VCs, Startups Advisor says:
“Making the world of crypto larger. Bringing people closer.”
The organizer of the event: InnMind, the first Swiss-made global business ecosystem for the innovative community, start-up founders, experts, investors, mentors and service providers who are focused on work with innovations. Launched in 2016 in Switzerland, today InnMind connects over 20000 of industry professionals from 70+ countries worldwide.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
XRP market is manipulated and manipulators fix the support, says prominent trader
Bitcoin [BTC/USD] Price Analysis: Bears take over coin as bulls lose momentum
Bitcoin [BTC] fraud main suspect Alexander Vinnik files request for extradition to Russia
EOS, Tron, and Ethereum are the top-three public chains, says CCID Research Institute
XRP receives another boost as Canadian cryptocurrency exchange Bitbuy adds coin to its roster
Flash hike: Qtum skyrockets by over 36% in 1-hour after Apple Pay & Samsung Pay announcement
Craig Wright’s Twitter account suspended after threatening harassment and libel lawsuits
Qtum partnership with Zeus enables users to trade cryptocurrency on Apple Pay, Samsung Pay
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] developers introduce privacy-protecting lightweight protocol, Neutrino
Bitcoin Cash [BCH] Price Analysis: Bears return as market correction precipitates decline
Bitcoin [BTC]: Dubai gets its first ATM; users can acquire BTC using any fiat currency
CFTC Commissioner: Regulated cryptocurrency market could attract institutional investors
Bitmain’s overproduction of ASIC miners led to lower mining profits, claims miner
Binance is going country-hunting in search of their ‘regulatory paradise,’ says report