Stake and earn with Flickto’s ISPO Remastered (FLICK)
Flickto is the first of its kind. An organization changing the legacy of the media industry through leveraging the principles of decentralization and democratization.
Early on, the team recognized a need for identifying the media franchises of the future, while leaving the majority of the intellectual property and revenue in the hands of the creator.
Fans, enthusiasts, and consumers have been shut out of ownership through investment regulations that create high barriers to entry for media ownership.
Flickto has found a way to remove these barriers to entry through innovative cryptocurrency financing and community ownership.
Here are our 5 reasons why you should stake with [FLICK] today:
- No one else is decentralizing the media industry. We’ve heard of DeFi but have you heard of DeMe? The usual growth of projects are determined by the level of innovation, creativity and first-mover advantage they have. Think about the impact of Bitcoin – the first mainstream digital currency has stayed as a store of value in the majority of peoples’ eyes. Flickto is the first mover with decentralized media, they are the only project in the entire ecosystem working to create a future where media is controlled by the people for the people.
- You instantly become eligible for $FLICK, for every 1 ADA you stake, you receive 0.33 $FLICK per epoch. You become eligible for exclusive NFT drops, bonus %FLICK depending on how long you stake and exclusive access to content and behind-the-scenes access.
- $FLICK is a route to receiving passive income. by purchasing $FLICK or staking with [FLICK] you can vote on projects using separate voting credits. This voting and commercial project success lead to a passive income for all $FLICK holders. You receive more for voting to incentivize community engagement in the media project pipeline. The community gets ownership and returns from the content they consume in a sustainable way that doesn’t take away from the creator’s ownership.
- You can be reassured that the content you consume has no malicious intent, political influence, or subliminal messaging to push an agenda or a narrative. Through decentralizing media, people have greater control over the influences on the media they consume. It puts the consumers, fans and enthusiasts back in control over what receives awards, what gets funded, and how it gets delivered. The Flickto community is a vibrant one where contributions and engagement are rewarded in numerous ways. The community are really the voice behind this project and often commends the team for their transparency and openness.
- Mission-driven and purpose-driven projects are a fundamental part of Flickto’s long-term vision to give a voice to underserved communities and underrepresented creators. It’s a positive sign when a project constantly makes their work about the community and the wider impact they want to have. This quality shouldn’t be taken for granted in a world of the pump and dump schemes and rug pulls- we believe transparency, integrity, and accountability should be recognized. They have consistently met their roadmap deadlines and consistently provide updates to the community across all platforms.
Their ISPO Remastered has just started, with the second epoch of it ending today at 21:45 UTC – If you’d like to stake then [FLICK] is the ticker symbol to search. On the other hand, if you want to buy $FLICK you can do this on both Muesli Swap and SundaeSwap.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.