The biggest blockchain and crypto industry event this year is not paying off?
But, our world is ready for innovations because more and more people are interested in blockchain technologies and how to use them. According to disappointing statistics, on average, more than 15 events are held in Moscow every month and 8 of them do not bring any value.
Where to find good events and how to find them?
For example, the organizers of the conference ” International Blockchain Summit Moscow”
They are constantly proving their competence in organizing crypto-events – in just six months they have collected more than 30,000 crypto-enthusiasts.
We would like to share their next event in Moscow with pleasure!
IBS Moscow 2018 – http://ibsmoscow.ru
September 25 is the day when you will be able to delve deeper into the following topics:
- The future of dapp-based economy;
- Applications for a smarter economy;
- Blockchain banking;
- The prospects of crypto exchange future development
- The advantages of a DEX vs lower volumes;
- Will the biggest network collapse?
+ the coolest networking in town!
A lot of top managers and owners of projects related to blockchain, developers, investors and funds, representatives of real business – it can not be missed!
Who will be speaking at the conference?
- Ruslan Yusufov – Director of sector for the protection of ICO and blockchain projects
- Alexander Nektorov – Partner at Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners – NSP
- Alexey Voronin – Co-founder at Smart Valley
- Stepan Gershuni – General partner at bits.capital
- Yuri Milyutin – COO, Head of product агентства the 8760
- George Verbitsky – Managing Director at eToro
- Roman Kaufman – DOOR OPENER, Co-founder HOQU, Co-founder IBCG
- Alex Novak – Founder of legal & GR firm
- Gleb Plesovskikh – Lawyer of the Moscow chamber of lawyers
- Dmitry Machikhin – Partner at GMT Legal, Adviser at IMMO
- Peter Bel – Founder of Byzantium
- Alexey Markov – Leading trader at United Traders
You will get a lot of knowledge and insider information, communication with speakers and investors, as well as the opportunity to find partners or developers among the participants.
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
XRP/USD Price Analysis: Prices stagnate as the bears and the bulls continue to brawl
Bitcoin [BTC] developer Jimmy Song lists 3 reasons why Bitcoin SV [BSV] is a “scam”
Ethereum [ETH/USD] Price Analysis: Coin stands tall with the bull by its side
SEC could include Bitwise’s Bitcoin ETF in federal registers; proposal under review for approval
XRP, BAT and Dash among the most popular cryptocurrencies for Uphold users
Ripple/XRP: XRP will soon hit Abra cryptocurrency platform, confirms CEO Bill Barhydt
DigiByte community gears up for Global Summit while founder Jared Tate finalises book on decentralized internet
Tron [TRX]’s Justin Sun sets up Valentines day surprise for Ethereum [ETH]’s Vitalik Buterin
After Bitcoin [BTC] ETF silver lining, SEC puts forth circular on ICOs
Ethereum [ETH] could have been stolen through malware impersonating MetaMask
Bitcoin [BTC] among cryptocurrencies enabled by new debit card launched by Australian Crypto exchange
Nouriel Roubini says JP Morgan’s cryptocurrency JPM Coin is a joke; compares it to XRP
Ethereum [ETH] mining rewards breach lowest levels ever as average difficulty spikes
Coinbase steps up Bug Bounty program; rewards hacker $30,000 for critical bug detection