ProBit Exchange to add a large number of new coins as other exchanges close up shop.
Leading cryptocurrency platform ProBit Exchange will be conducting a large scale listing effort in order to provide an alternative for trading cryptocurrencies following the recent shutdown of several local exchanges in South Korea. ProBit Exchange will list a total of 41 coins against Korean Won [KRW].
Korean-based cryptocurrency exchanges Coinnest and Trebit have announced their pending closure. Coinnest was already reeling from a legal scandal involving one of their executives and cited regulatory and business factors as other catalysts behind the upcoming closure on June 30.
Trebit took a hit from voice phishing incidents and also cited a failure to open bank accounts between the exchange and its investors as another factor behind its decision to officially shut down May 15.
With investors scrambling to pull their assets out of the exchanges before closure, ProBit Exchange has announced that they will list many of the coins available on Coinnest and Trebit along with 26 other new listings based on another crypto exchange, to allow users to retain access to their trade pairings.
Along with their rapidly growing offering of listings and trading pairs, ProBit Exchange has also attained global recognition for their IEO services which have been critical in helping projects like Steemhunt, Linix, and Spin Protocol achieve massively successful campaigns.
Probit Exchange’s IEO track record continues to grow with several new additions on deck for the coming weeks. Probit Exchange Director of Partnerships Ronald Chan has shared that the wild popular exchange platform now receives more than a hundred applications for IEO every month. “Probit Exchange is always excited to speak to new projects, and assist them in fundraising, local marketing and liquidity through listing”, shared Ronald Chan.
- Listening Mind [24 May 2019 to 8 Jun 2019]: Listening Mind will be the premier debut for the ProBit Exchange Launchpad following the success of their IEO campaigns. Launchpad will help accelerate fundraising for the numerous projects that continually seek out the successful services and competitive packages offered by ProBit Exchange. Listening Mind provides highly detailed and specific data behind consumer activity in order to help businesses enhance marketing campaigns and expedite the purchasing cycle. By democratizing user-centric data such as history, demographics, and purchase history, this will remove the current information monopoly and allow free access to the consumer database. View all IEO details here.
- Azultec [20 – 22 May 2019]: Azultec is a reverse IEO, which provides a solution to the ever-growing needs for computing and processing power through their energy efficient solutions. Their products include the Render-Master and the azultec-cube, both of which run on renewable energy to provide a variety of users with top-notch rendering, cloud storage, cloud computing, and many other services. View all IEO details here.
- Explorecoin [21 – 31 May 2019]: Explorecoin will provide a seamless solution to simplify traveling and provide users with a new level of convenience in terms of setting up an itinerary, securing accommodation reservations, and many other aspects of travel directly on their proprietary using their proprietary TravlrFeed platform. Tokens will be rewarded to users leaving verified reviews that will be exclusive to TravlrFeed. View all IEO details here.
- TranslateMe [22 May – 18 Jun 2019]: TranslateMe is a distributed translation ecosystem powered by Neural Machine Translation [NMT] in order to provide collective translation service and compensation platform. Their service will establish a competitive cost structure for end users by decentralizing and also provide advanced API mechanisms for real-time translation needs. View all IEO details here.
- Biido [27 May – 1 Jun 2019]: Biido provides a cryptocurrency trading platform to give crypto asset owners a seamless environment capable of quick transaction processing. Trading on the platform doesn’t incur a transaction fee as is common with other exchanges and Biido also facilitates high liquidity for investors. View all IEO details here.
- Jobchain [28 May – 1 Jun 2019]: Job services platform Jobchain provides easy access to connect both job services and needs. JOB tokens will allow for the quick acquisition of various services while facilitating quick payment along with highly specific tools to help users locate appropriate service providers. View all IEO details here.
About ProBit Exchange
ProBit Exchange is a global cryptocurrency exchange. ProBit Exchange boasts order matching the speed of over 1.5 million orders per second, superb security supporting hardware security keys and a customizable user interface.
ProBit Exchange has also introduced new features such as introducing PROB staking on April 30 for users to earn discounted trading fees, a referral program that provides 10-20% in further transactions fee savings, as well as an app that is currently in beta testing for pending release.
IEO at ProBit Exchange
ProBit Exchange is able to support an IEO with more than 5 currencies, multiple sales round, different bonus rates, and various lock-up structures. Probit Exchange has completed almost 40 rounds of IEO, raising millions of dollars. Probit Exchange is the one stop shop for crypto startups looking to do fundraising, local and global marketing, and liquidity provision through the listing.
For more information on running an IEO at ProBit Exchange, please send an email.