A blockchain-based platform establishing a truly decentralized Internet announced their native currency, TRX getting listed to one of the leading blockchain asset markets in the world KuCoin.
Deposit is now available with trading pairs involving TRX/BTC and TRX/ETC. Buying started on 28th August, 19:30 UTC+8 and Selling/Withdrawal at 20:00 UTC+8 on 28th August.
All trading transactions can be performed using KuCoin’s App or directly on their website.
About Tronix (TRX)?
Tronix (TRX) is the official currency of TRON, which endeavors to be a decentralized entertainment content sharing platform ultimately leveraging blockchain and peer-to-peer (p2p) network technology. Organized by a non-profit Singapore-based foundation, the Tron Foundation endeavors to tackle the global entertainment industry – presently valued at $1 trillion.
Key highlights of TRON
TRON aspires to “Heal the Internet” through the following details:
- Data liberation: free and uncontrolled data
- Allowing content ecosystem where users can get digital assets from content spreading
- Personal ICO with the capacity to distribute digital assets
- Infrastructure to allow distributed digital assets exchange (such as games) and market forecasting.
How Does TRX Work?
Tron’s TRX is a long-term project with an assemblage of phases starting with Exodus in 2017 and eventually leading to Eternity in 2023. Below are the key features of each phase.
- Exodus: The free platform for peer to peer distribution, storage, and content.
- Odyssey: Economic incentives put in place to encourage content creation and empowerment
- Great Voyage: Individual ICO capabilities
- Apollo: Ability for content producers to issue personal tokens (TRON 20 Token)
For more information, click here.