Unblocked Events is delighted to announce the first batch of speakers for its new flagship event dedicated to blockchain in the supply chain and logistics. Supply Chains Unblocked is the UK’s only bespoke event dedicated to explaining, understanding and accelerating the innovative potential of blockchain technology in the supply chain and logistics.
The 1-day conference will showcase real world examples and use cases, diving into specific areas where these technologies are creating waves of innovation, greater transparency, security, scalability and efficiency.
Confirmed headline speakers include:
- Jim Duffy, CEO, Tracr
- Genevieve Leveille, CEO, AgriLedger
- Terry Igharoro, CEO and Founder, Inventory Club
- Barry James, Chair, British Blockchain and Frontier Technologies Association
- Sharon Henley, Founder, Blockchain Agent
- Emmanuel Marchal, Global Business Development, ConsenSys
- Ruth Milligan, Head of Financial Services and Payments, techUK
- Katie Mills, Director and Co-Founder, StateZero Labs
- Suyash Shrivastava, Solutions Architect, Maersk
- Pete Swabey, Editorial Director, Thought Leadership [EMEA], Economist Intelligence Unit
- Gilbert Verdian, CEO, Quant Network
- Helen Disney, CEO, Unblocked
- Erica Stanford, Founder, Crypto Curry Club
Unblocked Events was recently listed in the inaugural FT Founders 50 as one of the most inspirational leaders in the Fintech industry and also as a Top 100 Regtech Influencer. A partner from CMS Law, where the event will be hosted, commented,
“These are superb events with a level of energy, professionalism and substance that make them stand out”.