Blockchain and DeFi have transformed the financial ecosystem. While DeFi has brought about decentralization and transparency to financial institutions, the DeFi ecosystem itself has its own set of problems. The ecosystem is scattered and inaccessible to the average user.
Pacific DeFi solves this by unifying the DeFi ecosystem through an easy-to-use platform that leverages the multi-layer crypto financing capabilities on different blockchains.
What is Pacific DeFi?
Pacific DeFi is creating a financial ecosystem that brings unity to the DeFi space. The platform aims to provide easy-to-use DeFi products with multi-asset crypto financing capabilities on various blockchains.
It will operate on the Binance Smart Chain network initially and provide interoperability as part of its roadmap on Ethereum, Polygon, and Avalanche blockchains later.
Pacific DeFi’s mission is to provide users with a decentralized platform that is fully secure, enabling them to earn high risk-adjusted returns.
Some of the main features of Pacific DeFi are:
- Staking: Users can stake $PACIFIC during the minting period of 1 year.
- Liquidity Pool: They are an essential part of automated market makers (AMM), borrow-lend protocols, yield farming, and synthetic assets
- Time Deposit Vaults: Pacific DeFi allows users to earn interest through flexible savings and locked savings. Flexible savings allow users to participate in a flexible savings scheme where they can redeem their funds at any time. Locked savings on the other hand allows funds to be locked for a predefined period of time to earn interest.
- High-yield Vaults: The platform’s high-yield vaults give users the ability to generate high returns on stablecoins and popular cryptocurrencies. By utilizing vault aggregation strategies, returns are generated by pooling together yield farming income across high-grade DeFi protocols.
- Launchpad: Pacific DeFi enables users to gain access to the most promising projects in the DeFi industry, raising the funds to launch projects spearheading innovation.
- Swap and Trade: With the trade function on Pacific DeFi, users can easily swap between tokens without having to acquire tokens externally.
Governance and voting
Pacific DeFi is creating a governance system that enables token-holders to have the power to vote on project direction and protocol development. Every user gets voting privileges that allow them to submit proposals and vote within the Pacific DeFi ecosystem.
The voting power depends on the number of tokens each user holds. To submit proposals and vote within the ecosystem token holders need to hold and stake the $PACIFIC token as each token represents 1 vote.
The native token of Pacific DeFi is $PACIFIC and has a total supply of 100,000,000 tokens. A 20% share of the tokens has been set aside for the development team and another 20% was sold during the IDO on 17th September 2021 via KCCPad. Currently, 30% of the token supply is reserved for ecosystem rewards, with 15% of the supply reserved for the treasury.
A total of 5% has been reserved for private sale investors, with another 5% reserved for the incubation partner. The remaining 5% is for the development, marketing, and community fund. A total of 2% of net fees generated by the protocol will go to charitable efforts, beginning with ocean conservation causes.
In summary, Pacific DeFi is creating a DeFi ecosystem that enables users to generate high-yield income through its single-token high-yield vaults. When users stake the $PACIFIC token, they will be entitled to income the protocol generates, while also allowing individuals to vote on token governance matters.
The platform aims to be chain-agnostic, functioning on multiple high-speed blockchains. This allows Pacific DeFi to acquire DeFi users across different blockchain networks and makes their products available to the masses.
Pacific DeFi’s staking program on the Binance Smart Chain just commenced, with both pools reaching full capacity in less than 24 hours due to extremely high demand.
The project’s Polygon staking program is currently in development, with users who were unable to participate in the first staking program anxiously waiting for the next program to open.
For more information on Pacific DeFi, please check out their official website.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.