World Crypto Con (WCC), the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry’s most immersive and interactive conference experience, unveiled today a new line-up of experiences for their inaugural event. A Bloqchain Smart Vegas Hackathon, a Blockchain Poker Tournament, and a welcome Bitcoin birthday party are among the new additions to the conference agenda.
The three-day event will take place at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas and debut on October 31, which marks the 10th anniversary of the release of Satoshi Nakamoto’s Bitcoin whitepaper. World Crypto Coin will be hosted by Stewart Rogers, VentureBeat’s Director of Marketing Technology, along with Joel Comm and Travis Wright of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
“World Crypto Con breaks the mold of standard blockchain and cryptocurrency conferences. This isn’t for someone who just wants to sit back and listen to industry leaders speak- it’s a place for those who want to immerse the way this technology is actually changing the world at this exact moment,” said Adam Williams, Co-founder of World Crypto Con. “We are committed to delivering a ‘never before’ conference experience where enthusiasts and beginners alike would not be able to encounter anywhere else.”
World Crypto Con will feature an array of exciting, interactive events that include:
- Bloqchain Smart Vegas Hackathon: World-class judges and mentors from the top cryptocurrency and blockchain companies will be on-site offering mentorship and giving presentations to participants. For the first time ever, a new groundbreaking cryptocurrency will be offered as a prize.
- A Blockchain Poker Tournament: Decent.bet has teamed with WCC to host an interactive Blockchain Poker Tournament. Crypto and poker enthusiasts will have an opportunity to play with some of the biggest stars in poker.
- University Row: Designed to provide future blockchain entrepreneurs with a global stage for their research, six university teams with the opportunity to present their cutting-edge blockchain research and projects to attendees.
- World of Mining: World Crypto Con is the first Conference to bring the successful real-world experience professionals from the most innovative mining-related companies in the world today together to create a one-of-a-kind mining experience that will drive mining innovation.
- Live Art with VESA: Crypto artist and filmmaker VESA will be showcasing his innovative mixed media platform Art For Crypto, which is rapidly establishing new creative standards in the blockchain art space.
- CryptOween with Steve Aoki: WCC is throwing a massive Halloween celebration with the first annual CryptOween costume party at OMNIA Nightclub inside Caesars Palace. The event will be DJ’d by Grammy nominee Steve Aoki and there will be a costume contest with a $1000 cash or crypto prize for the winner.
Other exclusive conference experiences on the agenda include a Blockchain eRacing, a YouTube Creator Meet & Greet, and a Monster Security Token Event.
“World Crypto Con is designed around the core pillars of education, entertainment, and excitement,” added Christopher Herghelegiu, Co-founder of World Crypto Con. “This space doesn’t need more echo chambers, it needs a conference like ours that brings to life the future of this tremendous industry and opportunity.”
Speakers will include the biggest names in cryptocurrency, including Brock Pierce, Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation, Charlie Lee, Founder of Litecoin, Charlie Shrem, Crypto Pioneer and Founder of the Bitcoin Foundation, and Bobby Lee, Founder of BTCC, Vinny Lingham, the CEO of Civic, Ronnie Moas, Founder of Standpoint Research and countless other industry titans.
Multiple enterprise companies will also be making business announcements on the WCC stage, giving attendees the opportunity to hear first hand what big business is doing with blockchain technology.
To see the full World Crypto Con lineup or to register and purchase a pass, please visit www.worldcryptocon.com.