Zilliqa [ZIL] Price Analysis: 30 March
Disclaimer: The information presented does not constitute financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice
Collection of top AI tools to use for different tasks.
- The market structure of ZIL flipped bearish earlier in March
- Although the $0.027-zone was a support level, the reaction has not been bullish recently
Zilliqa (ZIL/USD) has recorded significant price fluctuations over the past year, trading at $0.044 on 1 March 2022, $0.016 on 1 January 2023, and $0.0315 on 1 March 2023. At press time, ZIL/USD was valued at $0.0275 after a 2.34% drop in the last 24 hours.
Read Zilliqa’s [ZIL] Price Prediction 2023-24
This analysis will examine key technical indicators on the 1-day timeframe, including the Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bollinger Bands, On-Balance Volume (OBV), Chaikin Money Flow (CMF), Moving Averages, MACD, Money Flow Index (MFI), and Parabolic SAR.
Price charts show ZIL was back at the $0.027-support
Considering the technical indicators, ZIL/USD seems to be facing potential challenges at significant resistance levels of $0.0316 and $0.036. The 20 and 50-SMA levels were close to the crypto’s press time price, indicating mixed sentiment in the short term. The MACD was found to be just below the zero line and climbing, suggesting a bullish trend could be on the horizon.
Key Highlights –
- RSI at 49.4, reflecting neutral market sentiment
- Bollinger Bands converging, signalling a potential price breakout
- OBV at 40.45 billion, flat since 24 February
- CMF at +0.18, indicating strong buying pressure
- Moving Averages: 20 SMA at 0.0272, 50 SMA at 0.0289
- MACD just below the zero line and climbing, hinting at a bullish trend
- MFI at 51.2, suggesting balanced momentum
- Parabolic SAR’s dots above its price candles, signalling a short-term bearish trend
- Significant support levels: $0.0246 and $0.02035
- Significant resistance levels: $0.0316 and $0.036
The altcoin ZIL has a positive correlation with Bitcoin (BTC) on the price charts. With Bitcoin facing strong resistance at $28.7K, Zilliqa could also record a pullback. Zilliqa’s team is working on launching an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible platform in the coming weeks, which will likely attract more developers to the ecosystem.
Momentum and OBV indicated neutral sentiment
The RSI stood at 49.4, indicating a neutral market sentiment for ZIL/USD. The Bollinger Bands were converging on the charts, suggesting that a price breakout could be imminent in either direction. The OBV has been flat at 40.45 billion since 24 February, highlighting no significant change in buying or selling pressure.
The CMF stood at +0.18, pointing to strong buying pressure in the market. However, the MFI at 51.2 indicated balanced momentum, and the Parabolic SAR’s dots were above the price candles – Sign of short-term bearish trend.
In conclusion, ZIL/USD currently presents a neutral trading signal, with mixed signals from the technical indicators and potential market uncertainty. Traders should closely monitor Bitcoin’s performance, as its critical resistance at $28.7K could impact Zilliqa’s price action. Additionally, traders should keep an eye on key support and resistance levels, as well as the aforementioned indicators, to determine the future price trajectory.
The converging Bollinger Bands and the potential pullback for both Bitcoin and Zilliqa suggest that caution is warranted in the ongoing market environment.